(1) Cell Membrane Integrity: Our body needs EFAs to manufacture, repair and maintain fluidity of cell membranes, enabling each cell to effectively obtain nutrition and expel waste products.
(2) Cellular Energy Production: Double carbon bonds, unique to EFAs, provide reactive sites for oxidation.In the cell membrane, this feature attracts oxygen needed by the cell to produce energy.
(3) Local “Hormones”: EFAs produce eicosanoids (Families of short-lived, hormone-like signals), which regulate body functions, such as heart rate, blood pressure, blood clotting, fertility, conception, kidney function and also play a role in immune function by regulating inflammation and encouraging the body to fight infection.
(4) Systems Support: EFAs support the cardiovascular, reproductive, immune and nervous systems. In addition, they support vision, blood sugar levels, kidney function, calcium metabolism, skin health and growth / repair mechanisms.
(5) Child Development: EFAs are needed for proper growth in children, particularly for neural development and maturation of sensory systems. Male children have greater EFA needs than females.
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|