Standard Budwig Recipe
Recipe is given for when using 1 (2) or (3) Tbsp. Flax Oil
(1) To make oil water-soluble (to enhance delivery of electron-rich fats to cells), FIRST blend the following ingredients on LOW speed with an immersion (stick) blender or small food-processor until you have a creamy texture. There must be no oil standing on top (no oil means that the oil has become water-soluble):
The mixing ratio is 2 Tbsp. Cottage cheese or 5 Tbsp. (3/8 C) Yogurt* to 1 Tbsp. Flax Oil
*This author recommends either ORGANIC, PLAIN, LOW-FAT Stoneyfield Yogurt™, or home-made yogurt using raw cow or goat milk and a good probiotic blend.
1 (2) (3) Tbsp. Fresh, organic, Cold-pressed Flax Oil
• Buy oil from refrigerated section of store or order online (check press date on bottle - you want the freshest possible).
• Barleans, Flora and Spectrum's are good brands.
• Don't get high-lignan oil.
• DON'T USE CAPSULES!
Shake oil well before using. Keep in freezer
AND ONE of the Following 3 OPTIONS:
OPTION 1: (Recommended by this website author since nearly all mass-produced cottage cheese and yogurt is pasteurized, which damages sulfurated amino acids important to this therapy. This option includes whey protein concentrate made from raw (non-pasteurized) milk. It has undergone a low-heat process to remove any microbial presence)
( ¼-) ( ¼+ )( ½ -) CUP ORGANIC, PLAIN, LOW-FAT Stoneyfield Yogurt (has high probiotic count)
(1/8 ) (¼)( scant ½ ) SCOOP (20g size) Whey Protein Concentrate
(E.g. Nutrition Defense or Dr. Mercola's Miracle WheyProtein)
This is just the minimum required to obtain the sulfurated protein equivalent of low-fat (1%) cottage cheese. (having extra is OK but can get expensive)
(2) (4) (6)TABLEspoons LOW-FAT (1%) Cottage Cheese
( ¼+) (¾ - ) (1-) CUP ORGANIC, PLAIN, LOW-FAT Stoneyfield Yogurt (this brand has a high probiotic count)
- Ideally, mix only the amount you are consuming at one time. Definitely do not mix more than will be used in the same day and keep mixture refrigerated.
- Consume 2 Tbsp. Flax Oil blended with cottage cheese, yogurt and/or whey protein concentrate. 1 to 4 times daily:
• 1 - 2 Tbsp Flax Oil / day is an average maintenance dose - to keep healthy (Maintenance dose is considered to be 1 Tbsp of oil / 100# of body weight)
• 4 - 8 Tbsp. Flax oil / day for those with health problems - depending on the severity. E.g. 6-8 Tbsp. for people with cancer; minimum 4 Tbsp. for diabetics. It is best to build up slowly to high amounts to allow body to adjust to protocol.once health condition (E.g. cancer, diabetes, heart disease, M.S.) is under control, you need to continue with the maintenance dose. Suggestions for how to incorporate these large amounts of flax oil into your daily diet are found at:
Daily Meal Plan for BUDWIG PROTOCOL - For cancer or other serious health conditions
People with liver or pancreatic cancer may have to build up very slowly, starting with 1 teaspoon of oil to give time for their body to adjust to protocol's powerful effects
(2) Blend in ½ - 1 ½ tsp. Raw Honey (aids delivery of nutrients to all body cells, since sugar/glucose is a universal cellular necessity)
(3) Optionally blend in:
• ½ - 1 tsp. vanilla or ½ - 1 tsp cinnamon or 1-2 tsp. organic cocoa
• 1/4 - 1/2 of a Banana (don't puree it, leave some chunks)
• Some fresh-made fruit juice or soft fruit (E.g. Mango, peach strawberries, raspberries)
• Sufficient Water or milk (preferably organic and raw) - to achieve a consistency that you can enjoy
• A few drops of Lemon or orange oil to remove oiliness taste - if using a food processor you can blend in ¼of a whole lemon (minus pips)
(4) Optionally add to top of mixture:
• 2 Tbsp.(Per 2 Tbsp. of Flax Oil) Fresh Ground, organic (Golden tastes best) Flax Seed - Supercharges the protocol; Can use coffee grinder or Cuisinart Mini-mate grinder to grind seeds
• Vary additions -E.g. Nuts (E.g. pecans, almonds, walnuts, preferably organic, but NOT peanuts); organic shredded coconut, or freshly-squeezed fruit juice;
• Fresh Fruit -E.g. pineapple (rich in proteolytic enzymes), blueberries, raspberries (high ellagic acid content), strawberries, mango, peaches
(5) ~ ENJOY! ~ Immediately consume this healthful recipe, however-
Allow at least 90 minutes before or after taking antioxidant supplements.
Don't forget to bare off and go out in the sun for 45-60 minutes every daybetween 10:00 am and 2:00 pm without suntan lotion, sunglasses or a hat
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|