* IMPORTANT * - Re:SOTA instruments Please read this disclaimer
DRINK 8oz. of WATER at the beginning, during and at the end of treatment to aid in detoxification and improve effectiveness of therapy
Are you using the pulser for general or emergency use?
For General Detoxification:
- Use the blood purifier for 2 hours daily (Can split this into smaller sessions) for at least 8 - 12 weeks (depending on severity of problem). If the cleansing reactions (see below) have stopped and you are feeling well and energetic, you're done. Otherwise you will need to continue treatment.
After health problem has resolved, it is suggested that you set an ongoing maintenance schedule. E.g. 1 to 3 times / week or 1 week / month.
For Sudden Problems - E.g. Food Poisoning, Poisonous Bites (Snake, Spider, Rabid Animal, etc), Blood poisoning
- Use Silver pulser for several hours continuously, according to the severity of situation. People have tested the continuous use of the blood purifier, and demonstrated no long term adverse effects, other than greater detoxification symptoms.
Instructions for using the SP5, SP6 and SP7 models of Silver pulser to Cleanse the Blood
Log in to sota.com where you will find complete and up-to-date instruction manuals and demonstration videos. You will need to become a member of the SOTA community.
When you have become a member, click on "Our Products", then "Silver Pulser", then "Product Manual", then "Current model"
Discomfort can occur if you detoxify too rapidly
Detoxification reactions are called the Herxheimer's syndrome - symptoms can include fatigue, headache, rashes, fever, irritability, nausea, restlessness, insomnia, dizziness, flu-like symptoms, dulled speech and more copious bowel movements. The immune system attacking and removing disabled viruses and bacteria causes these cleansing reactions. The individual needs to determine their own treatment pace, and may have to reduce treatment times, according to how they feel afterward.
To ease the cleansing reactions, the following tactics are highly recommended:
1. Flush wastes: Increase water intake. Aim for an 8oz. Glass / Waking hour
2. Oxidize Wastes:
EITHER - Include 2 - 3 glasses ozonated water / day (if available)
AND/OR - Take a daily 30 minute 3% hydrogen peroxide foot bath.
3. Move your lymph: Rebound, Exercise, Walk
During Blood Electrification, Substances in the blood are more easily absorbed into cells
Some substances may become toxic at a magnified level
Minimize daily herbal, vitamin and mineral supplements taking them about 15 minutes or so after treatment. This allows ~22 hours for them to leave your blood by the next treatment time.
If possible, discontinue all drugs, alcohol, tobacco, pharmaceuticals and laxatives. Do this for at least 2 days before starting, and for the duration of blood electrification.
- Go easy on the garlic. It contains an ingredient, which can be harmful if its levels are intensified.
- If you feel you must take “mild” pharmaceuticals (NOT potent drugs. E.g. chemotherapy) then take them 15 minutes or so after treatment.
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|