Grapefruit Seed Extract (GSE) - Antimicrobial
More than a simple extract. GSE is synthesized from the polyphenol (flavonoid) compounds in grapefruit seeds and pulp left over from grapefruit juice production:
• Grapefruit pulp and seed is dried and ground into a fine powder.
• The powder is dissolved in purified water and distilled to remove the fiber and pectin.
• The distilled slurry is spray dried at low temperatures forming a concentrated flavonoid powder.
• This concentrated powder is dissolved in vegetable glycerine and heated.
• Food grade ammonium chloride and ascorbic acid are added, and this mixture is heated under pressure. The amount of ammonium chloride remaining in finished Citricidal is 15-19%; the amount of ascorbic acid remaining is 2.5-3.0%.
• The ammoniated mixture undergoes catalytic conversion using natural catalysts, including hydrochloric acid and natural enzymes. There is no residue of hydrochloric acid after the reaction.
• The slurry is cooled, filtered, and treated with ultraviolet light.
The main active components of Citricidal®. A group of quaternary ammonium chlorides formed by the ammoniation process, including benzethonium chloride or a compound nearly identical to it, comprising 7-18% of the product, when analyzed in accordance with USP XXII/NF XVII (United States Pharmacopeia and National Formulary standards). Richard Perry, Managing director of Citricidal said in an interview: “The difference is our product has an oxygen and carbon bond that is different than that of benzethonium. Our product also has an LD50 of over 5000 mg/kg of live body weight. That means that an average weight human would have to consume a quart of Citricidal® daily before there would be a 50% chance of death as a result. Our product is used by the drop. "
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|