These are some methods for removing toxic metals from body tissues:
• Sauna - protects kidneys during detoxification by elimination through skin; increases circulation to bring metals to lymph and out through skin
• Coffee enema
• Vitamin C
• Higher than normal physiological dose Iodine - promotes excretion over base-line of cadmium, lead, aluminum and mercury (also halogens bromide and fluoride)
Some studies involving iodine for removal of toxic metals: http://iodine4health.com/special/metals/abraham_metals.htm
• Minerals - any chelation protocol requires supplemental minerals and physiologicaltrace metals to replace those taken out along with the toxic metals
•Magnesium - protects cells from aluminum, mercury, lead, cadmium, beryllium and nickel
•Calcium and zinc - cadmium antagonists
•Sulfur - mercury and copper antagonists; found in meat, egg yolks, vegetables in the cabbage, radish, garlic and onion families
•Selenium and zinc - mercury antagonists
• Vegetable Fiber (slows intestinal transit time to allow more time to absorb metals) -a handful of studies support the role of fiber in enhancing the elimination of methylmercury from the body.
• DMSA Shows promise as an effective mercury chelator, but not in the brain;
• ALA - is a potentially effective chelating agent, and does have the ability to access the central and peripheral nervous system E.g. the brain
Rooney JP.The role of thiols, dithiols, nutritional factors and interacting ligands in the toxicology of mercury. Toxicology. 2007 Mar 1;
• EDTA chelation by I.V. or Bio-chelat®??? - also removes vital minerals, only reaches metals in blood and in tissues near large blood vessels unless using repeated treatments, which further deplete body's essential minerals; there are several metals that chelation does not remove.
• Chlorella / Chlorophyll???
Silver dental amalgams containing mercury should be removed by a holistic / biological dentist - with the concurrent use of a toxic metal detoxification protocol.
Avoid taking in any more toxic metals;
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|