“All of life depends on a small trickle of electrons from the sun.”
- Nobel laureate Szent-Gyorgyi, referring to highly charged single electrons, which are involved in transferring their energy to our bodies
Electrons - Power Source for the body
Our main goal for health is to increase cellular energy production
• The body's cells use electrons to produce energy.
• Electrons can vibrate at a higher energy level when they absorb electromagnetic (EM) energy
Electrons possess wave properties and only exist at specific energy levels (mathematical integers of their wavelengths). The energy levels are determined by which orbit they are in around an atom's nucleus.
- An atom's electrons can only absorb or release that precise wavelength (“quanta”) of EM energy that will move it to a higher or lower orbit. Electrons therefore absorb energy from UV, visible and near infrared frequencies. i.e. the electromagnetic frequencies of sunlight that make it through the Earth's atmosphere
High-energy electrons from sunlight transfer their energy to food. This energy is stored as electrons in the covalent bonds of food molecules. When eaten, these high-energy “sun electrons” in live food molecules transfer their energy to us:
- Acting as solar resonance fields in the body to attract, store, and conduct the sun's energy in our body. Highly qualified German researcher Dr.Johanna Budwig, with degrees in medicine, physics, pharmacy, and biochemistry, was a pioneer in recognizing the connection between quantum mechanics and human biochemistry and physiological well-being. She concluded that not only do electron-rich live foods act as high-powered electron donors, but electron-rich foods also act as a solar-resonant field in the body to attract, store, and conduct the sun's energy in our bodies. She theorized that the photons of sunlight (so called pi-electrons or “sun electrons”) are attracted and activated by sun-like electrons resonating in our own biological systems, especially in the double-bonded pi-electron clouds found in the fatty acids in out cell membranes. Dr. Budwig designed a simple yet powerful therapy to increase cellular energy output by consuming omega-3 -rich flaxseed oil combined with cottage cheese (a sulfurated protein that aids transport of double-bonded fatty acids in oil and supplies body's major antioxidant glutathione) and daily sunlight exposure.
In contrast, eating refined, cooked, highly processed food reduces the amount of solar electrons energizing our cells.
- Fortifying against unnatural EMFs
- Providing electron energy for cellular ATP energy production. Electron energy is converted to ATP across the cytochrome oxidase system of a cell
- Acting as antioxidants. Providing electrons to be donated when needed to neutralize free radicals (oxidants)
How to obtain Foods providing the most electrons
Choose foods containing high-energy electrons
- Plant foods:
• Fruits, vegetables, raw nuts and seeds
• Sprouted or soaked grains
• Unsaturated fats (especially flax oil). Pi-electron clouds in the double bonds of natural, polyunsaturated fatty acids resonate with sun energy
• Foods containing antioxidant Vitamins/Minerals - donate their electrons to radicals
• Carbohydrates (glucose), fats, and protein - contain high-energy electrons if they have not been refined, processed or cooked.
- Animal flesh - contains high-energy electrons passed through from the animal's diet, but cooking meat reduces the vibrational frequency of the electrons.
Eat foods grown by traditional methods
• Organically grown
• Harvested when ripe
Uncooked foods. Professor Hans Eppinger, chief medical director at a clinic at the University of Vienna. and his coworkers, concluded that ONLY a live-food diet could raise the “cell battery” potential once its electrical potential had decreased, observing that raw foods significantly improved the intra- and extra-cellular excretion of toxins, as well as absorption of nutrients.
Russian scientist Dr Israel Brekhman. “Father of Adaptogens”, demonstrated that the endurance of animals with raw foods was 2-3 times greater than with the same foods after they had been cooked
However, keep a balance between cooked and uncooked foods, since nutrients in some foods are more bioavailable when cooked
|Vibrational frequency of some foods|
|“Green Drink”||250 MHz||Dry Herbs||12-22 MHz||Cooked Chicken||3 MHz.|
|Live Salad||68 MHz||Fresh Fruits/Veg.||Up to 15 MHz||Processed / Canned Food||0 MHz.|
|Fresh Herbs||20-27 MHz||A Hamburger||5 MHz|
Take a sunbath - High-energy electron foods resonate with energy coming into the body from the sun -the resonance with sunlight energy of the pi-electron clouds in the double bonds of natural, polyunsaturated fatty acids constituting the cell membrane, enhances the vibrational energy of our cells. (Notice the positive loop: The more we are able to absorb solar electrons, the better we are able to resonate, attract and absorb more solar electrons). To really boost the presence of high-energy electrons, do the Dr. Johanna Budwig's Flaxseed oil and sulfurated protein protocol at least once a day
Heat-processing of canned foods destroys much of their vitamins and energy;
Eat only foods that will quickly rot! Eat them before they do;
Eat cooked leftovers the next day or throw them away! They deteriorate fast;
Acid-soak or sprout beans before cooking / Soak or sprout nuts / Acid-soak, sprout or sour (i.e. ferment) grains. Gives better access to the nutrients by removing phytic acid, which would otherwise combine with iron, calcium, magnesium, copper and zinc, blocking their absorption; soaking or sprouting converts starches to sugar. Canned beans are not usually presoaked before cooking and so contain phytates.
Cook foods by traditional methods. Roasted, Grilled, Baked, Fried, Boiled, Steamed, NOT Microwaved.
Avoid low-energy (low-frequency) “Junk” Foods. Refined or highly processed.
Gabriel Cousens, MD, MD(H), Rainbow Green Live-Food Cuisine. Chapter Five: “Health Secrets of Live Foods”
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|