Your spiritual condition reflects in your health
“My son, give attention to my words;. . . For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. “
- Proverbs 4:20-23
”You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind; and your neighbor as yourself.”
- Luke 10:27
A personal relationship with Christ. Knowing Christ brings peace in this chaotic world and provides assurance of a joyous eternity with Him.
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.”
- John 3:16
Jesus paid a debt he did not owe for those who owed a debt they could not pay.
Good relationships with others. Unresolved tensions with people hurt us, usually more than them!
Love, Hands-on-Healing / Spiritual Healing and Prayer deliver therapeutic energy
Love is a form of Energy. Giving it energizes others, receiving it energizes us.
- God's gifts to us are His expression of love. They should be received with an “Attitude of gratitude”, such that we not become proud or have foolish or dark thoughts, or else, forget God altogether:
11Be “careful that you do not forget the Lord your God, failing to observe his commands, his laws and his decrees that I am giving you this day. 12Otherwise, when you eat and are satisfied, when you build fine houses and settle down, 13and when your herds and flocks grow large and your silver and gold increase and all you have is multiplied, 14then your heart will become proud and you will forget the Lord your God, . . . “
- Deuteronomy 8:11-14a (NIV)
- We should realize our blessings while they are still there. E.g. indoor toilets, running/hot water, electricity, vehicles, air-conditioning, variety of foods
• Result of thanklessness. Depravity, envy, greed, murder, deceit, sexual perversion.
21For although they knew God, they neither glorified him as God nor gave thanks to him, but their thinking became futile and their foolish hearts were darkened.
- Romans 1:21 (NIV)
Hands-on-Healing / Spiritual Healing. Jesus is the best-known, hands-on-healer. Energy is transferred from God (or a person who can channel God's or their own energy), to the person being treated. Reiki is one form of hands-on-healing.
Therapeutic "Schumann resonance" fields produced by hands-on practitioners
- 1980's study measured fields produced by a therapeutic-touch practitioner during a healing session in a magnetically shielded room. Dr. John Zimmerman used a SQUID detector, designed to study human biomagnetic fields to measure the biomagnetic field emanating from the practitioner's hand. The field was found to pulse at a variable frequency, ranging from .3 to 30 Hz, with most of the activity in the Schumann frequency range of 7-8 Hz.
- A study by Seto in Japan confirmed that a large biomagnetic field emanates from the hands of practitioners of a variety of healing and martial arts techniques - including QiGong, yoga, meditation, Zen, etc. The EMF, measured using a magnetometer with an amplifier, had a strength of about 2-4 milligauss (~ 1000 times stronger than the strongest human biomagnetic fields (from the heart), and ~ 1,000,000 times stronger than the fields produced by the brain). Similar to the Zimmerman study, the biomagnetic field also pulsed with a variable frequency centered around 4-10 Hz.
Seto et al (1992) Detection of extraordinary large bio-magnetic field strength from human hand during external Qi emission. Acupunct Electrotherapy Res Link
- Healer's brain wave activity during healing moments sync with earth's frequency. Robert C. Beck used EEG recordings to study brain wave activity in healers around the world: psychics, shamans, faith healers, etc. While healing, they all produced similar brain wave patterns and registered brain wave activity averaging ~ 7.8-8.0 Hz. In additional studies, Beck found that during healing moments the healers'brain waves became phase and frequency synchronized with the earth's frequency -i.e. The Schumann resonance.
Prayer. Prayer delivers God's energywhere it is needed. Also, asking God to bless our food or drink in prayer, not only shows our appreciation, but also introduces God's vibrational energy into them, actually increasing their nutritional value.
- Water structure changes in response to positive or negative thoughts. Dr. Masaru Emoto researched how vibrational energy affects the molecular structure of water. Using high-speed photography, Dr. Masaru Emoto discovered that crystals formed in frozen water reveal changes when specific, concentrated thoughts are directed toward them. When negative words were absorbed by the water, the structure distorted and changed dramatically. And, when positive words were used, the water created beautiful, symmetrical patterns.
Study on the effects of spirituality
Researchers in Virginia who conducted an analysis of 16 studies on illness and "religious intervention" (praying or attending religious services), found that spirituality can:
• Decrease the length of hospital stays and fever in patients with severe infections
• Increase immune function
• Help relieve rheumatoid arthritis symptoms
• Reduce anxiety
• Improve outcomes in people with heart disease
Basak Coruh, Hana Ayele, Meredith Pugh, Thomas Mulligan. Does religious activity improve health outcomes? A critical review of the recent literature. Explore: The Journal of Science and Healing Volume 1, Issue 3, Pages 186-191, May 2005 Mendeley Link
Generosity - An Inspirational Story
In 1988, Forbes Magazine. Chuck Feeney, cofounder of “Duty Free Shoppers”, was listed as the 23rd richest American. This man lived frugally, didn't own a house or a car, flew economy class, and wore a $15 watch! However, it now turns out he had spent much of his life secretly giving away his money to various charities and causes.Later in his mid-70's, he explained the reason for his philanthropy
“. . . You should use your wealth to help people”, since “There are no pockets in a shroud!”
Money can buy:
- A house, but not a home
- A bed, but not sleep
- A wedding ring, but not love
- A clock, but not time
- An education, but not wisdom
- Jewelry, but not beauty
- Insurance, but not safety
- A crucifix, but not a Savior
"... A man's life does not consist in the abundance of his possessions"
- Luke 12:15
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|