• If your cells make 10% less energy than normal, you will feel tired and sluggish
• If energy production falls too far, you will rapidly deteriorate, and then die
• Cellular energy is used for all bodily functions. E.g. to pump blood through the heart, to digest food, to produce nerve impulses, to make muscles contract.
• Immune system cells need energy to deal with and remove waste products, toxins, invading microbes (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, fungi) and cancer cells from the body.
• Sufficient cellular energy keeps blood cells from clumping together. When red blood cells are clumped together, oxygen absorption is decreased because of the reduced surface area, and therefore energy production is reduced. Notice the vicious circle.
• “In-house” Cellular Functions Require Energy. Not only to remove cellular waste, but also for cellular regeneration, to keep the body vital and looking younger.
We're being "bombarded" by toxins, unnatural EMF frequencies and microbes.
Poor "Nutritional status" inherited from parents. E.g. if either parent has candida, it will be passed to their baby via parental germ cells during conception.
The health care industry wants to make a profit, which may conflict with your best interest:
A less than wholesome diet and lifestyle, involving nutrient inadequacies/imbalance, stress, pollutants, weakened immune system etc
. . . and have three common elements at their core:
(1) An overwhelming presence of radicals (E.g. ROS, RNS) compared to antioxidants
(2) INSULIN Resistance / High blood glucose levels
(3) Over-acidity in the body
A chronic low-level inflammation (CLLI) in one or more areas of the body. This leads to a diagnosis of your health problem.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|