The liver, kidneys, spleen, lungs and lymph system are the body's waste, toxin and microbial filtering organs. For serious health problems, in addition to clearing the main "exit doors" (i.e the intestines and skin), it is necessary to cleanse toxins and microbes from these other eliminatory organs, which otherwise interfere with their functioning. This is done in preparation for and as an integral part of any detoxification/energy therapy.
Eliminatory organs limit the rate of a detoxification therapy - As toxins are released from the various storage areas in the body's tissues, the toxins will effectively poison you if they do not have an efficient way out of the body. This poisoning effect, called the "Herxheimer Reaction", occurs when released toxins re-enter the blood at a greater rate than can be dealt with by your elimanatory organs. Since this can make you very sick, you should not detoxify your body too fast.
Toxins and micro-organisms removed from the blood enter the lymph system and other elimination organs to be removed from the body - also, these microbes can “hide”in the lymph system when attacked in the blood.
- Coffee Enema. A powerful way to protect and cleanse the LIVER, as well as cleanse the COLON
- Castor Oil Pack. Placed over abdomen.
- PEMF (Pulsed Electromagnetic Field) Therapy
- Herbal / Food Cleanses
- Remove gallstones from Liver and Gallbladder
- Cleanse Kidneys / Remove kidney stones
- Exercise is the only way to move the lymph. Unlike the heart, it does not have a pump; lymph carries debris from the blood and tissues to the body's elimination channels.
Nebulize magnesium chloride oil, iodine or hydrogen peroxide
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|