Related Link: Parasite Cleanses
Parasites - inside me!?
Parasites are now being recognized as the cause for many undiagnosed diseases
There are more than 130 different kinds of parasites that can inhabit the human body - which range from a microscopic size to single and multi-celled worms.
How do parasites Gain entrance into the body?
Produce, dairy, undercooked meat
Through a transmitting agent. E.g. a mosquito
From pets. Pets host numerous parasites
From the air. Carries microscopic parasites and fungi
From one another. Via blood, saliva, semen, through sexual contact, the nose, skin and breast milk; meaning by kissing on the mouth, sex, nursing and child bearing.
Where do Parasites Reside in the Body?
Most parasites live in the digestive tract
Many are in the blood and lymphatic systems
Parasites can also settle in the joints and muscles. Where they form cysts which create inflammations with the resulting pain often attributed to arthritis.
CNS -Their toxic by-products (mainly ammonia) can attack the central nervous system often resulting in restlessness, depression, anxiety, hypertension and fatigue.
Parasites tend to hang out in areas where heavy metals are lodged - heavy metals E.g. mercury, cadmium, kill good bacteria which would normally kill parasite larvae.
Human INTESTINAL parasites worms Symptoms
The symptoms of a fungal or parasitic infection are often identical to those of a bacterial or viral infection, resulting in false diagnoses.
• Eating more than normal but still feeling hungry
• Gastrointestinal / Digestive Problems - constipation, diarrhea, stomach bloating, gas; bulky stools with excess fat in feces; food insensitivities / environmental tolerance, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS);
• Allergies - parasites can irritate, inflame, and perforate the intestinal lining. This increases the permeability of the intestinal walls allowing large undigested molecules to pass into the blood stream leading to food allergies.
• Weakened immune system - Chronic fatigue, chronic bacterial or viral infections
• Nervousness - restlessness, anxiety
• Joint and muscle pains and inflammation often assumed to be arthritis
• Hives, rashes, weeping eczema, cutaneous ulcers, swelling, sores, papular lesions, itching dermatitis (can occur if parasites penetrate the skin );
• Experience multiple awakenings during the night particularly between 2 and 3 am
• Drooling while sleeping - damp lips at night and dry lips during the day
• Grinding teeth while asleep
• Depressed, apathetic, lethargic
• Difficulty gaining or losing weight - no matter what you do
• Chronic candida - did a candida program which either didn't help at all or helped somewhat but you still can't stay away from bread, alcohol, fruit, or fruit juices;
• Yeast infections
• Itchy ears, nose, anus (especially at night)
• Chronic ear or sinus infections
• Forgetfulness, slow reflexes, unclear thinking
• Loss of appetite
• Yellowish face
• Fast heartbeat, heart pain, pain in the navel
• Pain in the back, thighs, shoulders, navel arthritic pains
• Heart pain
• Numb hands
• Bed wetting
• Burning sensation in the stomach
• Problems with menstrual cycle /Prostate problems or sexual dysfunction in men
• All skin problems
• Water retention (mostly from tapeworms)
• Crawling feeling under skin
• Liver/gallbladder trouble
People with intestinal parasite infections are usually:
Under-nourished and weak
Infected with viruses, fungi, or bacteria
Have various types of chemical and metal poisoning
Present in any disease, in any person, at any age
Parasites are a menace to the immune system and an underlying cause for many health problems because they:
Secrete toxins - parasites release toxic wastes - actually their feces and urine. Parasite urine is practically pure ammonia, very harmful to the brain.
Steal vital nutrients from our bodies
Can irritate or exaggerate other health problems you may be experiencing
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|