During a kidney cleanse:
A diet high in fruits and vegetables (raw is best) and juices is ideal. Limit or eliminate all animal based food.
Avoid: Refined sugars, junk foods, alcohol, soda, coffee, milk, or teas except for kidney cleansing teas.
Choice of two emergency treatments
Do either of the following two treatments then 5 minutes later drink two cups of Dr. Schulze Kidney/Bladder tea:
(1) Juniper berry tea
• Use 1 Tbsp. juniper berries for every 20 oz water. Berries should be blue to purple in color, and when chewed or squashed the result should smell like gin if they are to have a diuretic and disinfectant effect;
• Crush berries and simmer for 15 minutes. You should end up with 16 oz of tea;
• Emergency Dosage. Drink 16 oz of tea 3-4 times per day
(2) Dr. Schulze Kidney /Bladder Tonic Emergency dosages
• Take 5-10 dropperfuls of Dr. Schulze Kidney/bladder tonic. In a little juice or take in strong juniper berry tea (see above)
• Drink Kidney / Bladder Flush:
• Juice of one lemon and one lime
• Pinch of cayenne pepper
• 16 - 32 ozs. distilled water
• Maple syrup to taste (optional).
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|