* IMPORTANT * - Re:SOTA instruments Please read this disclaimer
Read all information here before using the Magnetic Pulser
For more information on the SOTA Magnetic Pulser:
You need to drink plenty of water whilst undergoing PEMF therapy to aid in detoxification and improve effectiveness of therapy
Which side of the paddle to use?
There is some speculation that the SOUTH (positive) side of the paddle may stimulate cancer growth. The SOTA manual suggests you use caution if you use the SOUTH side of the paddle - i.e. the side with the “SOTA” logo.
However, it doesn't matter which side of the paddle you use facing the body:
- To demonstrate this: Place the "N" side of the paddle on the top of your hand and the conventional pulsed electromagnetic field flux direction will come out through the palm of your hand. Now place the "N" side of the paddle against the palm of your hand - the flux is now in the opposite direction!
- Polarity does not matter with pulsed electromagnetic fields. Although there is some weak evidence with static magnets that the negatively charged pole has a calming effect, whilst the positively charged pole is stimulating. A static magnetic field has some health benefit by aligning molecules within its lines of flux as an adjunct therapy. Therapeutic PEMFs are always in motion, expanding and collapsing through tissues, they are essentially bipolar. A primary function of the SOTA Magnetic Pulser is to induce a therapeutic microcurrent.
- Humans are continually exposed to both polarities. From such as the geomagnetic field, which changes direction depending on whether we are in the North or Southern hemisphere, via electromagnetic fields from various sources, and other DC magnetic fields, e.g. from the alternator in your car.
General instructions for using the SOTA magnetic pulser
Instructions for overall body detoxification
Instructions for general detoxification of the body. Place paddle (being overly cautious, SOTA says use the negative polarity side labeled "N") flat against or near body over the liver, kidneys, spleen and lymph glands (see below for locations) and pulse each site ~5-10 times.
Also, the Silver Pulser (blood purifier) should be used 15-30 minutes AFTER the Magnetic Pulser, because the Magnetic Pulser may break apart colonies of microbes and release them into the bloodstream where blood electrification by the Silver Pulser can disable them.
Use the Magnetic Pulser, in conjunction with using the Silver Pulser (Blood Purifier), for a treatment period of at least 3 weeks (up to 3 months for serious problems).
How Should I Expect to Feel During General Detoxification? - depending on your degree of immune dysfunction, you will get various cleansing reactions,as a consequence of immune system restoral and the direct effect of PEMF therapy disabling viruses and bacteria, which must then be removed from the body.
This can cause: Headaches, stiff joints, nausea, sleepiness, weakness, foggy thinking, and dulled speech.
If you feel too uncomfortable with the cleansing effects, reduce the number of pulses and drink more water.
Why Bother with the Lymph for General Detoxification?
- 90% ofthe body's "dirty" water is in the lymph system. A 150 pound person is 2/3 or 100 pounds of water, which contains approximately 12 pints of blood. Blood is 83% water, weighing approximately 10 pounds. Thus, completely purifying the bloodstream still only deals with 10% of the "dirty" water problem.
- Many miles long, the intricate and almost invisible lymphatic network is as vital as the bloodstream. The sluggish, largely unmapped lymphatic system has puzzled physiologists since early Greek times, and yet our health depends upon how well this complex and finely delicate system functions.
- The lymph system slowly drains its collected “dirty” fluids into the lymph node collection points. Unlike the bloodstream, which follows a swift-flowing, closed circuit from arteries to capillaries to veins and then back to the arteries, the lymphatic system flows slowly in a single direction. Its initial microscopic flow originates in intercellular space (the area between cells). The collected fluid passes through ever-enlarging ducts until it reaches the lower neck region, where it empties into veins leading to the heart to be mixed back into the blood. It takes 24 hours for the lymph to completely circulate the body.
The lymphatic network provides an all-important drainage system. So when you are "up to your neck in alligators" facing a serious disease, you will need to "drain the vast swamp”
- Pulsing the lymph node collection points targets the body's waste, including microbes and toxins
Instructions for a Specific Problem Area
Instructions for using magnetic pulser over a specific body part. Place paddle (being overly cautious, SOTA says use the negative polarity side labeled "N") flat against or near the problem area for 20 minutes once or twice per day, until problem is resolved (typically 1-3 weeks). You may need to undergo General Detoxification to ensure permanent success for systemic problems.
|EXAMPLE USES FOR MAGNETIC PULSER|
|Which area to place pulser over?||Reason?|
|•Spine||•Heal herniated disk / Reduce back pain|
|•Kidney (s)||•Kidney / urinary tract infection|
|•Wrist||•Sprain or carpal tunnel syndrome|
|•Arthritic joint||•Heal/Reduce pain|
|•Damaged muscle /tendon / ligament|
|•Sprained /edemic ankle||•Heal sprain, reduce swelling|
|•Infected gum/tooth||•Kill infection|
|•Ovarian cysts||•Shrink them|
|•Cancerous tumor||•PEMF therapy destroys cancer cells|
The Magnetic Pulser is used with the provided AC power adapter. Alternatively, it can be connected to a 12 V car battery or solar panel using an appropriate adapter.
The pulses can can go through clothes and body tissue and reach up to 9 inch distance away from paddle. EM field strength drops off rapidly with distance away from paddle face.
- The MP6 model has a "Fast Mode" setting. This outputs more pulses in a given treatment time but at a lower electromagnetic (EM) field strength, which is ideal for reaching areas close to the surface of the body:
Regular Mode: ~255 pulses per 20-30 min cycle with an EM field strength of >6000 gauss (600,000 µTesla) at the paddle face, tapering to near zero at ~ 9 inches away; E.g. EM field strength at 1" away from coil face is around 2000 gauss, and at 4 " away, it is only ~180 Gauss.
Fast Mode (more pulses in given treatment time but at a lower EM field strength): This is ideal for reaching areas close to the surface of the body): ~1400 pulses per 20-30 minute cycle with EM field strength of 2500 gauss (250,000 µTesla) at the paddle face, tapering to near zero at ~ 7 inches away". E.g. EM field strength at 4" away from coil face is ~75 Gauss (7,500uT)
User will feel no physical sensations. Only quiet "beeps" are heard, or you can turn on an optional, louder beeper if you so desire;
WHEN USING, KEEP PADDLE SEVERAL FEET AWAY FROM CREDIT CARDS, WATCHES, MAGNETIC TAPE, COMPUTERS, FLOPPY DISKS, HOMEOPATHIC REMEDIES, ETC. Since its magnetic field can de-gauss and erase magnetic data as well as subtle energy-based medicines (e.g. homeopathic remedies, flower essences).
Health and Safety Issues
This pulser is generally considered safe to use anywhere on the head, chest, and body, but there are some specific situations where use is cautioned. These include using in pregnancy, users with a cardiac pacemaker or other sensitive electrical implant, or within 12" of implants, such as shunts or metal implants.
Exposure levels are considered safe. The intensity of this magnetic pulser is much lower than Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) routinely used in hospitals
The Magnetic Pulser will kill good bacteria, as well as bad. If you have poor digestion, this is why you should not use it on the abdomen. If you do use the Magnetic Pulser on the abdomen, then take a good (i.e. expensive) probiotic supplement for at least one month after stopping use of the Magnetic Pulser.
To kill worms in the intestines, it is better to do a parasite cleanse:
Log in to sota.com where you will find complete and up-to-date instruction manuals and demonstration videos. You will first need to become a member of the SOTA community.
When you have become a member, click "Our products", then "Magnetic pulser", then "Product manual" for your pulser model.
Location of liver, kidneys, spleen and lymph nodes
Location of Liver
Largest solid organ and largest gland in the body. A few of its hundreds of functions are:
- Keeping poisons out of your blood. By metabolizing and/orsecreting drugs, environmental toxins and potentially harmful biochemical products of the body
- Making protein
- Forming and secreting bile. Bile contains bile acids to aid in the intestinal absorption of fats and the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E, and K.
- Metabolizing and storing carbohydrates. Required by red blood cells and the brain to make energy.
Since the liver is large, it needs to be pulsed at 4-5 different sites
Location of Kidneys
Two bean-shaped organs in the middle of your back, which:
• Control the amount of water in your body
• Get rid of wastes through the urine.
Use magnetic pulser over the kidneys from behind the back
Notice that the right kidney is slightly lower than the left
(Tip: to remember its location - think of the word “downright”)
Location of Spleen
A large organ to the left of the stomach and below the diaphragm. An important part of the lymphatic system, serving to:
• Store blood
• Disintegrate old blood cells
• Filter foreign substances from the blood
• Produce lymphocytes (white blood cells)
Blood passes through the spleen to the liver and every other organ and gland, eventually reaching the body extremities.
Location of Lymph Nodes
The major lymph node groups are located at the side and front of the neck and on the underside of the jaw. The major groups of lymph nodes, as well as the approximate areas they drain, are listed below. There is a fair amount of variability and overlap.
Browse Ruwix, the portal dedicated to online puzzle programs and tutorials.
|Head/neck area lymph nodes|
|Where are the head/neck lymph nodes?||What does it drain?|
Nodes lie on and beneath the sternocleidomastoid muscles (SCMs) on either side of the neck. This muscle allows the head to turn to the right and left.
Internal structures of the throatand part of the posterior pharynx, tonsils, and thyroid gland
Skin on the back of the head. Also frequently enlarged during upper respiratory infections (e.g. mononucleosis).
Just below the angle of the mandible
Tonsilar and posterior pharyngeal regions
Along the underside of the jaw on either side
Structures in the floor of the mouth
Just below the chin.
Teeth and intra-oral cavity
In the hollow above the clavicle.
Part of the thoracic cavity, abdomen
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|