Increase Cellular Energy Production
By attending to the needs of each one of our cells, we essentially take care of our whole body. Our physical being consists of approximately 100 trillion cells (nobody's actually counted them!), connected according to a wonderfully complex and structured design.
- Oviously, our diet needs to supply the cells' primary structural components (e.g. amino acids and minerals)
- We also need to ensure that the "power plants" (mitochondria) in our cells receive the necessary raw materials for cellular energy production - this is the key to health, to enable our cells (and especially our immune system cells) to get on with their specific jobs, and keep our body “humming" -.
|OXYGEN||+||ELECTRONS||=||CELLULAR ATP ENERGY|
"The Breath of Life"
ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate molecules )
The "Energy currency" of our cells
For the nitty gritty on cellular respiration:
The number of mitochondria in a cell varies with cell type (Eg. Red blood cells have none [this special case allows more space for hemoglobin, enabling cell to carry more oxygen, and also more flexibility to diffuse through capillaries], muscle cells can contain hundreds and liver cells about 1000 - 2000 mitochondria).
Their cumulative energy output determines how well the cell can function.
Most energy-enhancing therapies address one or more of the following:
• Provide the body's cells with OXYGEN and/or ELECTRONS
• Aid delivery of OXYGEN and ELECTRONS to the cells
• Aid waste removal from cells
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|