ACV Solution for Soak or Poultice. Comfortably HOT solution of ¼cup of cider vinegar to 1½cups of water.
- ACV Soak. For local treatment, soak an arthritic hand or foot in the solution for 10minutes, 2-3 times/ day.
- ACV Poultice. Soak a cotton cloth in ACV Solution (above), wring out and wrap it around the joint, then secure with a dry cloth to retain heat. When the wet cloth cools, it should be wrung out in the hot solution and applied afresh. Repeat several times, twice daily. E.g. Use for arthritic knees.
ACV Hot/Cold Compress.
ACV Solution for DOUCHE. 2 Tbsp. ACV to 1 quart of lukewarm water.
ACV Vaporizer. Add ¼ Cup ACV to vaporizer and breathe “fumes”
ACV Cocktail. DRINK 1 TABLESPOON ACV with 1 TEASPOON RAW honey (dissolve in a little warm water) in a glass of water or juice (apple or grape are good choices) 3 times daily.
- Always dilute ACV. It is very acidic and can burn the throat. Just a few ounces of water are enough.
- Drink a diluted drink containing ACV just before or with meals. To improve your body's ability to absorb needed minerals.
- Don't make it too hot. It kills the enzymes in ACV.
Culinary Uses. Incorporate ACV and other good vinegars (E.g. ACV, Balsamic, Red wine) into your diet to enhance your efforts to fight serious, chronic diseases, such as helping lower your blood pressure and decreasing your risks of heart disease and stroke.
- A tangy vinaigrette (oil + ACV+ water) dressing over your salad greens will promote better calcium absorption. Prefer a Vinaigrette Dressing instead of dressings made with high-heat-processed (damaged), unsaturated fats (E.g. most commercial dressings and mayonnaise). Dark, leafy greens are good sources of calcium.
- A base for coleslaw. Rather than using mayonnaise;
1 quart cabbage, finely chopped
½ tsp. salt
3 Tbsp. vinegar
½ cup green pepper, chopped
¼ cup cream
¼ cup diced sweet pickle
2 Tbsp. prepared mustard
1 Tbsp. sugar
Mix cabbage with green pepper and pickles. Combine sugar, salt, vinegar, cream and mustard; pour over cabbage, blend well, serve at once.
- As part of a marinade for meat - it will add a tangy component and help tenderize tougher cuts.
- “Fish and chips”. Use ACV full strength instead of malt vinegar;
- Add a bit to the water in your steamer when steaming vegetables. Adds flavor.
- Prevent cut fruit from browning. Lemon juice will work also.
- Add to Chicken Carcass Bones when making broth. The vinegar helps the bones to break down, and creates a nutritious broth by releasing the minerals from the bones.
- Enhance the flavor of vegetables. E.g. after steaming vegetables, drizzle a little of your favorite vinegar over them instead of adding butter or salt. Thisenhances their flavor enticing you to eat more of them
- Red/white wine vinegar in a marinated. Vegetable salad -chop your favorite veggies, put them in a bowl with a marinade of vinegar, herbs, and a dash of olive oil, and let them sit for at least an hour.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|