SAMe is essential for MELATONIN and SEROTONIN production
- SAMe is the daytime equivalent of MELATONIN (the darkness hormone) - and like MELATONIN, it is produced under control of the master biological clock;
- Natural synthesis of MELATONIN (and SEROTONIN) depends on adequate SAMe synthesis during the day - SAMe donates a methyl group molecule to the enzyme (hydroxyindole-O methyltransferase) that converts the acetylated form of SEROTONIN to MELATONIN;
- At night MELATONIN ▲▲▲ / SAMe â–¼▼▼ and in the day SAMe ▲▲▲ / MELATONIN â–¼▼▼ - SEROTONIN is also produced at night.
Maintains effective mitochondrial function
Prevents and curtails DNA mutations during cell replication
Restores cellular membrane fluidity / cellular communication
- Methylation puts phosphatidylcholine in cell membranes to make them pliant - in contrast to cholesterol, which makes them stiff. Stiff membranes do not transmit signals as well as pliant membranes.
- With age, the ratio of phosphatidylcholine to cholesterol decreases causing the membrane to “harden”- increased methylation provided by SAMe enhances cell membrane function and integrity.
- SAMe improves cellular communication between nerve cells - SAMe helps neurotransmitters deliver their messages to the receptor sites by methylating phospholipids, from which nerve cell membranes are made.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|