• Nausea, vomiting, excess belching, reflux of stomach acid and bloating - are the common symptoms of dysmotility;
• Abdominal pain;
• Some people feel full and uncomfortable - even after just a few mouthfuls of food;
• Some feel lethargic
Complications of gastroparesis
• Bacterial growth in the stomach - from fermentation of the stomach contents when it lingers too long.
• Food can harden into solid masses (called bezoars) - that may cause nausea and vomiting. Bezoars can be dangerous if they obstruct the passage of food into the small intestine.
• Can make diabetes worse - when food delayed in the stomach finally enters the small intestine and is absorbed, blood glucose levels rise. Since gastroparesis makes stomach emptying unpredictable, blood glucose levels can be erratic and difficult to control.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|