Ozone (O3) Therapy - "Powerful Bio-oxidative Healing Tool"
Connect oxygen source to ozone generator
If using oxygen tank. Securely attach low-flow regulator to tank .
Connect air-line tubing. From oxygen tank regulator or oxygen concentrator output (if not using oxygen tank) to ozone generator input fitting.
If ozonating water, oil or juice, or using the insufflation method. Connect the necessary humidifier bottle(s) -see below in accessories.
Following specific treatment instructions and settings:
1. Set oxygen flow-rate on regulator or oxygen concentrator
2. Set concentration level on ozone generator.
3. Add necessary attachment to end of ozone output tubing.
4. Turn on oxygen concentrator or open valve on oxygen tank.
5. Turn on ozone generator.
6. The ozone is available for treatment when you can smell it coming out of the tube. It sometimes takes a couple of minutes when humidifying the ozone.(The first ozone is being use to ozonate the water).
Ozone can penetrate many materials, but some that it can not penetrate are: Teflon®, silicone, glass, Kynar®, HDPE and Viton®. Ozone contact with nylon should be avoided
Material Compatibility with Ozone Chart
Clear, high density polyethylene (HDPE) plastic container (very ozone resistant). Ozonate in glass, then transfer to HDPE plastic container if you want to freeze it.
Clear plastic air-line tubing. Connects Oxygen Tank / Concentrator to Ozone Generator Input.
Silicone tubing. Connects Ozone Output to Treatment Area (need a couple short pieces and to connect to humidifier bottles, and another about 3-4 feet long leading to lead to treatment application area.
Funnels. Hard HDPE plastic
Humidifier Bottles. Used for water, oil or juice ozonation and humidification for insufflation. Need 2 bottles:
1. An empty humidifier bottle is placed nearest to the generator output to prevent fluid entering the generator and causing damage.
2. For insufflation. The output of the empty bottle is attached with a short piece of silicone tubing to the input on the second bottle, which is half-filled with distilled water. The output of the water-containing bottle is attached to the long silicone tube supplying the treatment ozone.
3. For water, oil or juice ozonation. The output of the empty bottle is attached with a piece of silicone tubing. A diffuser is attached to the end of that tubing, which is then submerged in the container of fluid to be ozonated. This container needs to be large enough to accommodate active bubbling.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|