Ozone (O3) Therapy - "Powerful Bio-oxidative Healing Tool"
An appropriately dosed ozone therapy protocol is a therapeutic biooxidative therapy. By introducing a controlled mixture of ozone and oxygen into the body, this therapy produces chemically reactive oxidizers, which safely remove toxins and inactivate anaerobic microbes (often responsible for disease). Best of all though, ozone “brings in the cavalry”, by enhancing the body's immune system and improving cellular energy production. This enables the body to “fix” its own problems, including the destruction of cancer cells. Ozone therapy is used in surgery, therapeutics, neurology, gynecology, dermatology, and urology.
• Removes toxins from the body
• Directly kills microbes in the body - ozone oxidizes the double bonds of fatty acids in anaerobic bacterial cell walls and oxidizes the protein capsid of viruses.
• Enhances immune system function. Increases special messengers of the immune system (cytokines).
• Oxygenates the body and Increases cellular energy production
• Increases antioxidant enzyme systems in healthy cells. The integrity of cellular membranes depends on peroxides being quickly removed by the body's primary antioxidant glutathione peroxidase (GPx) system. Ozone makes this and other antioxidant enzyme systems more efficient.
Immune System Produces Ozone as an Attack Weapon
Immune system neutrophils are little cellular factories that produce singlet oxygen and other oxidants. During an immune response, neutrophils engulf and destroy bacteria and fungi by “blasting”them with these oxidants.
Antibodies generate ozone and hydrogen peroxide. By using singlet oxygen produced by neutrophils. Thus, in addition to killing the bacteria themselves, neutrophils feed singlet oxygen to the antibodies, which convert it into ozone and hydrogen peroxide, adding powerful weapons to the assault.
Babior BM, Takeuchi C, Ruedi J, Gutierrez A, Wentworth P Jr. Investigating antibody-catalyzed ozone generation by human neutrophils. 2003 Mar 18; Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 100(6):3031-4.
The following chemical equation sums up these reactions (unbalanced and missing intermediate steps):
H2O + 1O2 → O3 + H2O2 + O2
Singlet Oxygen Ozone Hydrogen Peroxide Oxygen
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|