Vitamin D deficiency is associated with calcification of the arteries as well as defective calcification of the bones.
- vitamin D essential for the intestinal absorption of many minerals. Particularly calcium and magnesium
- Obtain vitamin D from the sun. Our bodies can manufacture vitamin D from cholesterol by the action of sunlight on the skin;
- Natural dietary sources give added protection. Dietary vitamin D is found only in animal fats.
- An important part of the synergistic bone and heart health team. Includes vitamin K (especially K2), calcium, magnesium and vitamins A and D. Vitamin K2 can be obtained naturally from natto (smelly /slimy), fermented cheeses or vitamin K2 supplements.
- Vitamin K2 is required to activate a protein hormone called OSTEOCALCIN. Produced by osteoblasts, it is needed to bind calcium into the bone matrix. In so doing, OSTEOCALCIN also appears to help prevent calcium from depositing into arteries. Without vitamin K2, the calcium absorbed using vitamin D may build up in your coronary arteries rather than in your bones.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|