Microbes originating from microzyma
This theory states that some microbes can change from virus to yeast to fungus to mold to bacteria to a large bacteria, and back again. They can also change into an indestructible, dormant form that Antoine Bechamp, a contemporary of Pasteur, called a microzyma (a so-called living dust particle, also named a somatid by Naessens and a protit by Enderlein). In this form they do not eat or cause harm.However, UNDER MORE ACIDIC CONDITIONS microzyma mutate into organisms that cause disease.Ultimately, in death, they break down the body and return it to “dust”.
“.. For you are dust, and to dust you shall return”
- Genesis 3:19
Note: Viruses differ from bacteria in that they cannot live outside cells, also bacteria can be seen under a standard microscope, but viruses are so small that they can only be viewed with a high-powered microscope, such as an electron microscope.
Pleomorphism emphatically contradicts current biological teaching. Which indicates that microbial forms cannot change from one form to another. Obviously, further explanation is needed for understanding how the observations and findings of the following eminent scientists can be interwoven into currently accepted knowledge.
– Antoine Bechamp (1816-1908; Professor of Chemistry at the University of Strasbourg) said “Microzymas become by nutrition what they ought to become”.
– Royal Rife Phd (inventor of the high-magnification Rife Microscope) determined that spores of bacteria could change shapes so that the spore could change into a typhoid bacteria, then into a salmonella bacteria and then into a virus-like organism that he called T-bacillus , that causes cancer.
– Edward C Rosenow Sr (served as Director of Experimental Biology for the Mayo Clinic between 1915 and 1944), a well respected microbiologist in the early 1900's, had already claimed that altered environments turn harmless bacteria into pathogens. He claimed to have seen typhoid bacteria change into harmless enteric bacteria by increasing the pH a small amount, and change back again by altering the pH back to its original more acidic condition. Other microbiologists have reported similar findings.
– Gaston Naessens claims to have seen the complete 90 hour cycle of resistant bacteria that he called somatids. The cycle takes over 90 hours and has 16 stages. In the last of 16 stages, the mold turns into a thallus sack, which bursts open throwing virus-like bodies or more somatids into the environment. Naessens believed that somatids mutate when the immune system becomes weak. His proposed treatment for cancer is to strengthen the immune system. The drug he advocated is being used world-wide by doctors giving it discretely to hopeless cancer patients.
– Professor Gunther Enderlein (1872-1968; zoologist, entomologist) discovered protits while working in a German hospital during WWII. He isolated two mold species (Asperigillus niger, Mucor racemosus) as the cause of many human diseases. The spore form of these molds has 3 stages, which live in the blood and all blood cells causing no harm. Its 1st stage has a diameter of .1 micron, which Enderlein called a protit, which may play a part in reproduction and blood-clotting. The protit copulates with other protits to form spores (2nd stage) and double spores (3rd stage). Triggered by a higher, alkaline pH and beginning as a bacillus that secretes acid to lower the pH, the double-spore can balloon into a complete cell-walled bacteria.Eventually the bacteria turns into a mold that destroys human cells, and may then turn into a virus that causes cancer. Enderlein believed that the growth of the pathogenic bacteria proliferates when the blood becomes too acidic (called acidosis). A change in diet and lifestyle can return pH to normal. Also a vaccine containing forms of protits that copulate with bacteria can revert them back into spores.
– Dr. Alan Cantwell, M.D. spent 3 decades observing and studying the “cancer microbe”, and says the cancer bacteria is as easy to detect and grow in the laboratory as the bacteria which causes TB or syphilis. Cantwell describes it as cell-wall-deficient, having various forms including cocci, rods, large globoid and yeast-like forms, acid-fast granules, fungus-like forms, and large-body forms.The “cancer microbe”has been reported as a pleomorphic, intermittently acid-fast bacterium closely related to the acid-fast mycobacteria and to Mycobacterium tuberculosis, the acid-fast microbe that causes tuberculosis (TB). http://www.rense.com/general80/canc.htm
– William Reich (1897-1957, deputy Director of the Vienna Ambulatorium, Sigmund Freud's psychoanalytic outpatient clinic) - referred to bacteria emanating from energy-depleted cells as "T-bacilli" (the "T" from the German word "Tod", meaning death). He found T-bacilli in the blood of both healthy and sick individuals, but more numerous in the sick.i.e. blood is not sterile. In his experiments, he found it was impossible to destroy the microzyma, the smallest living form of life. In this photo (right), the RBC in the center has a smaller round vacuole with moving bodies within.
– Tullio Simoncini, M.D. (Italian oncologist) describes in his book “Cancer is a Fungus”how the body forms a tumor as a defensive reaction against a fungus (particularly candida). Several studies show 79-97% of cancer patients also have Candida.[R.L. Hopfer: 79%; U. Kaben: 80%; W. T. Hughes: 91%; T.E. Kiehn: 97%]
– Arthur Isaac Kendall PhD (Director of Medical Research, Northwestern University Medical School Chicago);
– Bong-Han Kim (medical surgeon at Pyongyang Medical University and Kyung-Rak Institute who is widely recognized to have discovered the primo-vascular system)
– Kwang-Sup Soh (professor at the Biomedical Physics Laboratory, School of Physics, Seoul National University, South Korea);
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|