1-2-3 PLAN: (2) Eliminate Cancer Cells - STAGE IV / ADVANCED Cancer
A person has STAGE IV (ADVANCED/METASTATIC) cancer if . . .
He or she has any of the following criteria:
• Metastasized cancer. Cancer cells travel (via the bloodstream or lymphatic system) from their primary site to a distant location, to develop a secondary malignant growth / tumor. E.g. to the bones, lymph nodes, lungs, liver, pancreas or brain;
• Any type of bone cancer
• A fast-growing / high fatality cancer. E.g. lung cancer, pancreatic cancer, multiple myeloma, squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma;
• Has been treated with extensive chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy
• A swelling or inflammation of a tumor could cause a blockage of key fluids E.g. Lung Cancer
• Has an estimated one year or less to live
• Orthodox medicine rates the cancer as Stage IV
A person with advanced cancer who has undergone a failed orthodox medical treatment has fewer treatment options
But can still have a true 50% cure rate. A person who has undergone mainstream medical treatment is likely to be facing some major, but not necessarily insurmountable challenges:
- Their immune system has been virtually destroyed. A consequence of chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery.
- Their body is overloaded with fungus, and other microbes. Their weakened immune systemhas difficulty eliminating microbes and their body is overly acidic;
- Their cancer is stronger than ever. The cancer cells have developed a resistance to chemotherapy, called Multiple Drug-Resistant cancer cells. These MDR cells are one of the main reasons cancer patients in regression have such a high fatality rate;
- At least one major organ (usually the liver) has been severely damaged;
- Numerous non-cancerous healthy cells have been killed or damaged. Chemotherapy does not target cancer cells; cancer cells have stolen nutrients and glucose from the formerly healthy cells;
- Their bone mass and muscle mass may have been depleted. Cancer cells consume a lot of glucose (common in cachexia patients);
- Their cells are acidic. Acidity is what helped cause the cancer to thrive in the first place and makes person susceptible to getting cancer again (i.e. regression);
- Their digestive tract is probably severely damaged and cannot absorb nutrients;
- They may be in extreme pain and possibly have lost the will to live. VERY significant factors.
3 major considerations must be addressed in choosing a treatment method for a person with advanced cancer
Killing cancer cells is not difficult, but to kill them timely and safely, consideration must be given to the following issues:
(1) Treatment can not depend on the GRADUAL build-up of the immune system. Since, it takes time to build the immune system, and time is a luxury that someone with stage IV cancer does not have.
(2) Inflammation/Swelling and congestion (in lung cancer). Can be very dangerous for certain types of cancer (E.g. inflammation/swelling in lung, brain and GI tract cancers), and in certain cases.
(3) Getting rid of the debris from dead cancer cells and broken-up DNA places a great burden on what is left of the body's immune system. This requires that the treatment be "paced" to allow the body time to eliminate the waste.
It is interesting to note:
- Orthodox cancer treatments must be "paced" because of the HEALTHY CELLS they damage or destroy
- "STAGE IV" alternative cancer treatments must be "paced" because of DEAD CANCER CELL debris they produce
Only about a dozen alternative treatments are potent enough to give advanced cancer patients a true 50% chance of survival, especially after chemo and radiation.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|