1-2-3 PLAN: (2) Eliminate Cancer Cells
Unlike chemotherapy and radiation, treatments presented on this website DO NOT HARM HEALTHY CELLS
If your cancer is NOT imminently life-threatening . . .
You can choose a non-advanced, slower therapy - Cancers which are not imminently life-threatening can be treated by many different methods.
(denoted in lower-case font)
• PLEASE NOTE; that these treatments are NOT strong enough as PRIMARY treatments for ADVANCED / STAGE IV cancer i.e. fast-growing cancers, or advanced cancer patients who have had extensive chemotherapy or radiation
If you have an ADVANCED (STAGE IV) cancer . . .
You will need to choose at least one of the handful of treatments considered powerful and fast enough to tackle it
(denoted in UPPERCASE font)
HOWEVER, with a FAST-GROWING cancer (includes pancreatic, brain, esophageal, liver, melanoma) and/or LATE STAGE IV cancer (with less than 4 months to live), or those who have had extensive chemotherapy or radiation, the treatment options are more limited - cancer patients with any of these situations, should first use a faster-acting therapy to quickly slow down the spread of cancer, shrink tumors, and reduce pain. The following two protocols are used against STAGE IV FAST-GROWING and/or LATE STAGE cancer:
Some cancers require special treatment
Brain cancer. Because of the "blood brain barrier" and the danger of inflammation/swelling;
Lung cancer. Because dead cancer cell debris or inflammation can obstruct breathing;
Bone and bone marrow cancer. Because there are no blood vessels that directly get to the cancer cells.
Leukemia. Originates in the bone marrow.
Leukemia -“White Blood” (Not yet available)
Some treatments are incompatibe with others:
It is important to understand the different effects of the treatments:
Cancer Cell Elimination Treatment Choices
It requires some effort to choose which specific treatments to utilize for your cancer plan. You need to ensure that the chosen treatments are the most applicable for your specific cancer, appropriate for the stage of advancement of your cancer and are not incompatible. This chart is available to help you make those choices:
Special Cases particularly benefitting from electromedicine treatment
(1) Inability to digest foods effectively (usually due to stomach or colon surgery);
(2) Inability to extract nutrients from foods/supplements effectively. E.g. when stomach lining is damaged by chemotherapy.
(3) With a fast growing or spreading cancer. Frequency therapies directly and immediately disable cancer microbes inside cancer cells, of major significance if there is not enough time for building upthe immune system to do the job.
(4) When cancer is in the bones or bone marrow. Nutritional protocols may not be able to reach the cancer cells. The "HIGH RF FREQUENCY GENERATOR" / “PLASMA AMPLIFIER”can.
(5) When there is a risk of life-threatening inflammation/swelling in tumor area. No inflammation is caused when elecromedicine disables microbes inside cells.
(6) When type of cancer involves heavy infections. Electromedicine can kill infective microbes.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|