1-2-3 PLAN: (1) Cancer Treatment Core - "Cancer NOT Allowed!"
Cachexia occurs when a cancer patient is reduced to skin and bones, while the cancer continues growing vigorously. Cancer incompletely metabolizes glucose, turning it into lactic acid (making cancer cells very acidic), which if it reaches the bloodstream, travels to the liver where it is converted back into glucose consuming an enormous amount of the body's energy. Much of this glucose is used by the cancer cells. This cycle repeats as the cancer grows, and the body wastes away.
Needing energy, the body begins to break down its fat stores and proteins (muscles) for energy production. Anaerobic cancer cell metabolism is very inefficient and requires much more glucose than aerobic healthy cells. The usual cause of death in cancer patients is by starvation, in trying to feed the cancer cells.
Hydrazine sulphate blocks a key enzyme PEP-CK in the liver
If not blocked, PEP-CK (phosphoenol pyruvate carboxykinase) allows lactic acid to be converted into glucose in the liver. Healthy cells can derive their energy by metabolizing fats.
Dr Joseph Gold showed in animal studies that hydrazine sulphate could stop glycogenesis in the liver in > 50% of cancerous animals.By cutting off their sugar supply, tumors began shrinking.
Clinic of the discoverer of Hydrazine Sulfate:
Many foods/drugs must be avoided when taking Hydrazine Sulfate
Agents that depress the central nervous system (potentially fatal when taken with hydrazine sulfate). Ensure they are out of your system before taking HS:
• Barbiturates/tranquilizers/ Sedatives (>100mg/day); E.g. Thorazine, Compazine, Xanax, Valium, Dalmane, Ativan, Restoril, Halcion, Nembutal and Seconal,
• Alcohol, Ethanol
Forbidden supplements or foods:
• Vitamin C (>250mg/day; all sources);
• Vitamin B6;
• Foods containing tyramine (and its precursor, tyrosine) - mainly aged, fermented, or pickled foods.In general, any high protein food that has undergone aging should be avoided. These foods will give you a major headache.
Hydrazine Sulfate is an MAOI (monoamine oxidase inhibitor). An MAOI inhibits the enzyme MAO that breaks down monoamines serotonin, norepinephrine, and dopamine - the brain chemicals that make us happy. MAO inhibitors have been used as antidepressants, however, MAOs also metabolize the amino acid tyramine. When taking an MAO inhibitor, tyramine is not broken down, and eating foods with tyramine can raise your blood pressure and heart beat dramatically and cause the worst headache you've ever experienced.This is a very dangerous condition, especially for someone already battling cancer. Most foods containing tyramine are not on the cancer diet plan, and you should be avoiding them anyway.
Here is a list of foods to avoid that contain tyramine (this list is not all-inclusive - if you find you get a headache when eating a food not on the list, then avoid it too):
POST A LIST OF THESE FOODS ON YOUR REFRIGERATOR DOOR
• Most cheeses (except cottage cheese, cream cheese, and fresh Mozzarella),
• Certain processed meats - Dry and fermented sausage, hot dogs, bologna, salami, pepperoni, corned beef;
• Pickled herring and salted dried fish;
• Broad beans and pods - lima, fava beans, lentils, snow peas, and soy beans;
• Meat extracts;
• Yeast extracts/brewer's yeast - beer and ale;
• Red wine - chianti, burgundy, sherry, vermouth;
• Some fruits - bananas, avacados, canned figs, raisins, red plums, raspberries, pinapples;
• Cultured dairy products - buttermilk, yogurt, and sour cream;
• Caffeine - coffee, tea, and cola drinks;
• White wine, port wines, distilled spirits, beers;
• Soy sauce; meat tenderizer, MSG (E.g. Accent);
• Peanuts, almonds;
• Beef or chicken liver;
• Pumpkin seeds.
The patient must maintain a low carbohydrate diet (esp. NO SUGARS). You are trying to starve the cancer, not treat it to a nice dinner.
AVOID amino acid supplements
Hydrazine Sulphate does not produce cancer cell debris
Hydrazine Sulfate can be used with other treatments. This provided there is no conflict of the allowed ingredients.
How is Hydrazine Sulfate Taken?
TAKE EXACT DOSES, OVER-DOSING can be harmful
Dosages of hydrazine sulfate
• One 60 mg capsule every day for the first 3 days. With or before breakfast;
• One 60 mg capsule twice a day for the next 3 days. Before breakfast and before dinner;If adequate response is made on 2 capsules daily, patients have reportedly maintained this dosage schedule and not increased;
• One 60 mg capsule three times a day thereafter. Approximately every 8 hours beginning with breakfast.
This protocol is based on a patient weight of 55 Kg and above. If the body weight is less than about 55 kg then only 2 capsules per day are taken, and below ~43 kg 3 times 30 mg are used.
Generally it is reported that hydrazine sulfate is most effective when administered by itself (no other medications given within half hour before or after administration of hydrazine sulfate) BEFORE meals.
Best efficacy with hydrazine sulfate has been reported by maintaining daily treatment for 45 days followed by a break for 1 to 2 weeks - then re-institution of treatment; this break has been reported to prevent the development of peripheral nerve inflammation with inherent symptoms.
Where to Purchase Hydrazine Sulfate?
To adhere to FDA rules, Hydrazine Sulfate is only sold in the U.S. for pets or fertilzer
Essense-of-Life - Sell ionic liquid form at $69.95 for 16 oz bottle (contains 32 Tbsp. at 30mg/Tbsp.)
(Prices current Dec 2019)
MSM prevents the crystallization and build up of lactic acid. Flushes it out of the body along with other toxins in your system.
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|