Estrogen dominance - How to Supplement PROGESTERONE
*** FIRST*** - Please read: Estrogen dominance treatment 1-2-3
Synthetic PROGESTERONE (a progestin) is different to bioidentical PROGESTERONE produced by the body
- Progestins, such as Provera and Megestrol, are patented synthetic hormones, which are NOT the same as the PROGESTERONE produced by the body. However, they do compete with the receptor/binding sites normally reserved for natural PROGESTERONE. By chemically altering the natural PROGESTERONE, drug industries are able to file patents and make multi-billion dollar profits.
- Different effects of progestins. Some will activate the receptor in a manner similar to the natural hormone, some will have a greater effect, others will have no effect or will block the receptor completely.
PROGESTERONE - Natural vs Synthetic Molecules
- Progestins are potentially highly toxic because of their altered molecular structure. In the body, progestins undergo different chemical reactions than natural PROGESTERONE , which causes several serious, unpleasant side effects and health risks not associated with natural PROGESTERONE, such as:
• Breast cancer
• Fluid retention
• Migraine headaches
• Cardiac irregularities (can destroy estrogen's beneficial effects of maintaining or raising HDL levels)
• Mood disturbances (E.g. depression)
• Birth defects.
For more details on health problems caused by synthetic hormones:
Synthetic Sex Steroids - “Frankinstein Forms”
Women with a history of hypertension, diabetes, weight problems, varicose veins, atherosclerosis, breast or uterine cancer, and recurrent UTIs and vaginal infections should definitely NOT take a progestin (or a synthetic estrogen, such as ethinylestradiol, a conjugated equine estrogen (CEE), such as Premarin® or Duavee®, or a synthetic CEE, such as Cenestin® or Enjuvia® ). Since it will likely exacerbate those conditions.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|