1-2-3 PLAN: (2) Eliminate Cancer Cells - Non-stage IV or Add-on Therapy
Vitamin C Therapy
Cancer patients are nearly always depleted of vitamin C - the more extensive the cancer, the lower the levels of C. Surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy further deplete the body's vitamin C.
Cancer-related benefits of HIGH vitamin C intake:
- Helps prevent metastases, whichMOST IMPORTANTLY HELPS BUY TIME FOR OTHER PROTOCOLS TO WORK - Vitamin C is required for the synthesis of collagen, the main ingredient in connective tissue. The breaking strength of new tissue is 3-6 times greater in the presence of abundant vitamin C. Vitamin C is a component of the Rath Cellular Therapy, which should be included in any cancer-fighting protocol to strengthen connective tissue and thus prevent cancer cells from spreading.
- Causes manufacture of more antibody and "complement" protein molecules - involved in the process of foreign and malignant cell destruction.
- Causes lymphocyte formation rate to triple at 10 g /day - foreign and malignant cells are mainly attacked and destroyed by cell-eating lymphocytes. "A malignant tumor is often observed to be infiltrated with lymphocytes, and a high degree of lymphocyte infiltration is now accepted as a reliable indicator of a favorable outcome of the disease."
- Helps the body to encapsulate a tumor in a thick layer of collagen fibrils (scar tissue).
- Increases the patient's ability to withstand heavy doses of radiation - radiation destroys a large volume of tissue. Unpleasant side effects of radiation therapy may be caused in part by this dead material as the body attempts to remove it. Vitamin C is needed for proper functioning of a group of liver enzymes concerned with the detoxification and disposal of noxious substances.Vitamin C protects both the skin and bone marrow from damage caused by irradiation.Animals receiving vitamin C need only half as much radiation to attain a 40 day survival rate compared to animals not receiving vitamin C.
- Reduces cancer pain (taking at least 10g/day) - Dr. Linus Pauling noted that, “Patients who were on morphine for pain could be taken off their morphine in five days.”
HIGH vitamin C intake is part of the Rath Cellular Solution - which should be part of any cancer treatment plan to prevent cancer fromspreading (metasases), provided there is no conflict with other protocols used.
“Cancer and Vitamin C”, a book by Dr. Ewan Cameron and Dr. Linus Pauling.
Chronic low-level inflammation (CLII) involved in almost all health problems
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
|Pulsed Electromagnetic Field (PEMF) therapy|
|Near Infrared (NIR) class 4 laser therapy|
Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances neurotransmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|