1-2-3 CANCER PLAN
1-2-3 PLAN: (1) Cancer Treatment Core - "Cancer NOT Allowed!"
And He awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!”. And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.
- Mark 4:39
Healing requires that your life should generally be peaceful
• Seek the Lord's presence in prayer
• Do only gentle/moderate exercise -walking, gentle rebounding
• This is not the time to deal with stress from marital, financial, family or job issues
• Listen to soothing music -not loud, agitating rhythms
• Try to avoid fear, anger and negativity
• Television / Movies, the news and other information sources can be disturbing
• Reduce cell phone use, avoid or protect yourself from unnatural radiation sources. E.g. Install Green-8 or similar devices in cell phone, laptops and computers
• Reduce noise levels, excessive driving, unnerving activities.
• Use MTT to help you deal with emotional / traumatic issues or memories
Sleep aids detoxification
Daily activities require the body's focus, but at night the immune system janitorial work begins. “Clearing out” health-disruptive toxins, microbes and cancer cells
Reduces sympathetic nervous system activity. This would otherwise block the parasympathetic nervous system responsible for eliminatory functions of liver, kidneys, bowel, skin and lungs.
Sleep is a time for mental/emotional processing. Allows unprocessed emotions, traumatic memories and the day's events to be dealt with, reducing stress during the day, which would hinder detoxification.
Sleeping in the dark produces the all-importantant antoxidant/reparative hormone MELATONIN. Note that production of this hormone requires vitamins B3, B6 and B12 (which levels have noticably declined as you enter your 50's)
MELATONIN -The Darkness Hormone
Vitamin B12 (cobalamin) -“Energy Vitamin”
Resting conserves body's energy for healing and repair. Instead of using it for activities
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|