To find out which foods have the highest enzymes and ways to boost systemic proteolytic enzymes and also their efficiency in the body:
Tumor cells have a proteinous mucus/fibrin coat designed to protect them from the body's immune system
- The mucus/fibrin coat acts as a “Cloaking device”. Preventing cancer cells from being recognized by the immune system's white blood cells (WBCs: macrophages, neutrophils), and thus making them immune to attack by natural killer (NK) cells. Mucus is a glycoprotein (sugar+protein), fibrin is a a protein in the blood, which enables blood to clot.
- The sticky fibrin coat is ~15 times thicker than the fibrin which surrounds healthy cells. This is revealed by histochemical and microscopic examination. (Egyud &Lipinski, 1991; Massimo et al, 1990)
Systemic proteolytic enzymes break down the fibrin “shield”. This effectively “De-cloaks” the cancer cell!
- WBC's use mainly elastase and cathepsin G enzymes in fibrinolysis (Plow, 1980)
Systemic proteolytic enzymes boost immune function
John Beard believed pancreatic enzyme deficiency impairing immune function was the root cause of cancer (Beard, 1911)
Enzymes boost immune system by increasing cancer cell-killing cytokines - particularly interferon and tumor necrosis factor-α (TNF-α). TNF-αmade by macrophages triggers death of cancer cells by locking on to and activatinga receptor site (called the “Death Domain”) on a cancer cell, which:
• Forces the cancer cell to send out chemicals that help the immune system to locate it
• Triggers apoptosis (“cellular suicide”)
• Causes the death domain to send out signals to I.S. neutrophils ,which travel through mucus, lymph or the linings of healthy organs to join the attack
• Inhibits tumorigenesis and viral replication
• Induces cachexia
- Systemic proteolytic enzymes remove the cancer cell debris to give immune system cells a clear line-of-fire. Eventually the macrophage (“Big Eater”) engulfs and “eats” the cancer cell. A cluster of just a few thousand cancer cells are easily dealt with by the above process. However, if the numbers become overwhelming, there are so many ”dying” cancerous cells that the I.S. can't find the tumor. This is when the I.S. needs some help from enzymes to clear away the debris so it can focus on the “not dead” cancer cells. Proteolytic enzmes break down protein. A 1920's physician Dr. Max Wolfe found that cancer patients tend to lack proteolytic enzymes in their GI tract, not necessarily because they were not consuming or producing enough enzymes, but also because the enzymes had “gone off to war” fighting cancer cells . German studies demonstrate a 12-fold increase in the potency of macrophages and killer cells by increasing systemic enzymes.
Systemic proteolytic enzymes help prevent metasases
Systemic proteolytic enzymes help prevent metasases by these mechanisms:
• By boosting immune function to eliminate cancer cells
• Also, by hindering their ability to adhere to endothelial cells (vessel wall lining)
John Beard. (1911) THE ENZYME TREATMENT OF CANCER AND ITS SCIENTIFIC BASIS
Egyud LG, Lipinski B. (1991 Dec) Significance of fibrin formation and dissolution in the pathogenesis and treatment of cancer. Med Hypotheses;36(4):336-40.
Massimo Cardinali et al. (Dec. 1990) Interaction of Fibrinogen with Murine Melanoma Cells: Covalent Association with Cell Membranes and Protection against Recognition by Lymphokine-activated Killer Cells. Cancer Res 50; 8010 Study Link
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|