1-2-3 CANCER PLAN
1-2-3 PLAN: (3) Control Cancer Pain and Inflammation
How to treat cancer pain
Many patients with advanced cancer, especially those with skeletal metastases, suffer severe pain. This is due to the pressure caused by the growth of the tumor in a restricted space. This pain frequently requires the use of narcotic drugs, such as morphine. However, there are also some natural options that do not come with the unpleasant side-effects of taking these drugs:
– Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) (E.g. Using SOTA Bio-Tuner). In every case there was a positive effect in decreasing pain by applying CES treatments to severe intractable cancer pain that failed to achieve relief with heavy medication and surgery (studies conducted by the Division of Otolaryngology, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine, and the Veterans Administration Medical Center in Cleveland, Ohio).
– Meridian Tapping Technique (MTT). DIY tapping of acupoints of your body to stimulate and reestablish interrupted energetic flow, effect/facilitate various seemingly miraculous healings (emotional and physical), and often erase pain. MTT is frequently reported to provide extremely effective pain relief in cases of intractiable pain, even in cases presenting apparently great physical damage.
– Foods to reduce pain
• A glass of wine (E.g. at bedtime)
• Mushrooms. Especially Maitake (alleviated pain in 83% of patients) and Cordyceps; also shiitake and reishi
• Apple cider vinegar & honey. Stir well and sip:
✔1- 8 oz. glass of warm/cool purified or Spring water
✔ 1 - 2 Tbsp. organic, unfiltered, raw apple cider vinegar
✔ 2 - Tsp of organic, raw honey
– Transdermal magnesium chloride. Rubbed into the skin, magnesium chloride oil is reported to have almost immediate effect on both chronic and acute pain.
– BUDWIG PROTOCOL. Organic cottage cheese/flax oil used internally (included in the CANCER TREATMENT CORE) and Dr. Johanna Budwig's Eldi Oil used externally
– Fermented, Organic Soy. Especially natto, also tempeh which contain the enzyme nattokinase, shown to relieve pain;
– High dose Vitamin C. At least 10g/day (if it does not conflict with the primary method chosen to eliminate cancer cells or if not taking Hydrazine Sulfate for cachexia), has been shown to reduce the growth of tumors and reduce the pain. Dr. Linus Pauling noted that, “Patients who were on morphine for pain could be taken off their morphine in five days.”Vitamin C is part of the Rath Cellular Solution advised for all cancer patients to slow cancer growth.
– Castor Oil Packs. Many cancer patients have experienced pain relief by applying a castor oil pack over a painful tumor. Also applying the pack over the liver is helpful for detoxification.
– LOBELIA tincture. 2 dropperfuls are held under tongue for a few minutes
– Hot baths with Epsom salts
– Coffee Enemas. Included in CANCER TREATMENT CORE
– Large magnets. Relief from excruciating pain (uncontrollable by other medicines) was obtained in a very advanced case of liver cancer with metastasis to other parts of the abdomen. Two horseshoe magnets of large size were placed one on the abdomen and the other on the back, with the opposite poles facing each other for one hour twice / day.
– Moderate exercise
Methods to reduce inflammation
As the immune system "attacks" slowly dying cancer cells, it can create temporary inflammation or swelling. This can present serious blockage or pressure in cancer of the lung, brain, or digestive tract, and in some other situations (e.g. tumor next to the heart).
– Proteolytic enzymes. Best from pineapple, ginger root, papaya or fermented soy (natto) or are available in quality supplements E.g. Wobenzym,Vitalzym (can NOT be taken with prescription blood thinners)
– MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane). The main supplement to keep inflammation down. Included in CANCER TREATMENT CORE
– DMSO helps with any inflammation
• DMSO used to prevent potential swelling in the brain. Rub a teaspoon of DMSO on the back of your neck, spreading it thin. DMSO will quickly penetrate the blood-brain-barrier and will help reduce swelling in the brain.
DMSO should not be taken orally or used transdermally within two hours of taking any prescription drugs.
– Turmeric/curcumin, burdock, ginger
For more short-term anti-inflammatories:
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|