Microbial Theory of Cancer
Systemic vs. Cellular level. At the systemic level, cancer can be described as an imbalance between the strength of the immune system and the number of cancer cells in the body, there being many causes, dietary, environmental, and psychological, that can cause the immune system to weaken. Here, however, we are focusing on the cancer cell itself.
A quick review of aerobic cellular respiration. A normal cell makes a lot of ATP energy molecules from oxygen and glucose to power its functions. Some of the glucose entering the cell is converted to pyruvate. Its 1000's of mitochondria (energy production factories) inside the cell take in the pyruvate and through a two-step cycle utilizing oxygen, make it into 32 ATP molecules.
Evidence has been mounting for well over a century that a cancer cell is a normal cell that has been invaded by a pleomorphic microbe that blocks cellular ATP production. The microbe proliferates inside the cell, eventually altering DNA in the cell nucleus to cause the cell to multiply without control. (Note that the DNA damage is not the cause of the cancer, but rather an action of the cancer microbe). Each of the new replicated daughter cells carrry microbial offspring. Cancer cells revert to a primitive fermentation method of producing ONLY 2 ATP energy molecules for cellular use, but “greedily” using 15 times the glucose of a normal cell.
The microbe blocks ATP
production in two ways:
✔ Microbes proliferate inside the cell consuming the cell's glucose supplies. This reduces the amount of pyruvate made.
✔ A “sea” of highly acidic mycotoxins excreted by microbes block the mitochondria from obtaining pyruvate .
Researcher Ron Gdanski has shown that it is a microbe inside cancer cells that causes DNA damage. Such can result in uncontrolled cellular reproduction. Mainstream medicine has actually introduced certain viruses inside cells with defective DNA in order to fix the cells' DNA, demonstrating that microbes inside cells can in fact alter cellular DNA.
Gaston Naessens discovered 16 different shapes and sizes of the pleomorphic “cancer” microbe. Sometimes smaller than a virus (enabling its access to the cell and its nucleus, where its DNA can interact with and change the structure of the cell DNA). Note that the DNA damage is the result not the cause of cancer.
– The book: “The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens”describes the 16 phases of the cancer microbe. (Believed by Independent Cancer Research Foundation (ICRF) and others to be the cell wall deficient bacteria Helicobacter Pylori.)
– Eminent researchers (Mostly M.D.s or PhDs) have concurred that a cancer microbe is the final step in the process of a cell becoming cancerous and cite various forms of microbes (including fungi, bacteria, viruses and parasites) as the cancer “villains” E.g. Antoine BÃ©champ, Royal Rife, Gunter Enderlein, Gaston Naessens,Hulda Clark, Alan Cantwell, William Reich, Tullio Simoncini, and others. Some of these researchers claim to have seen these microbes “morph”from one form to another, lending support to the increasingly popular theory of pleomorphism.
The cancer microbe changes its shape and size based on the acidity or alkalinity of the inside of the cell. This is of particular significance when we consider using alkalinity treatments (E.g. Cesium chloride/DMSO or baking soda/maple syrup) to eliminate cancer cells. As the alkalinity inside the cancer cell decreases▼ (i.e. the acidity increases▲), the size of the cancer microbe increases ▲ .
– Any therapy that gradually increases the alkalinity▲ of the cell interior, will cause the microbe to decrease in size▼ until it goes into its hibernation form. Called the microzyma, somatid, protit or other names, depending on the scientist that named it. In this hibernation form, it has been found to be indestructable:
"... over the years somatids were revealed to be virtually indestructible! They have resisted exposure to carbonization temperatures of 200 degree C and more. They have survived exposure to 50,000 rems of nuclear radiation, far more than enough to kill any living thing. They have been totally unaffected by any acid. Taken from centrifuge residues, they have been found impossible to cut with a knife, so unbelievably impervious to any such attempts is their hardness."
Book:“The Persecution and Trial of Gaston Naessens”page 5
– As the microbe “sleeps”, the cancer cell seemingly reverts to normal. Now that the microbe is not intercepting glucose and producing mycotoxins.
– However, if conditions again become more acidic, the microbe will come out of hibernation and cancer will return to the same cell. A gradual alkaline treatment is thus simply buying time to use another cancer treatment to restore efficient immune sytem function, such as the Beck Protocol. Alternatively, the patient must maintain a lifetime alkaline diet to prevent “waking up”the microbe.
There is a possibility that If an alkaline treatment rapidly “shocks” the cell into alkalinity, the microbe may be killed outright and not go into hibernation.
Metasasis occurs when the cancer microbe goes “walk-about”. Some kinds of cancer spread quickly when the cancer microbe exits the cell, travels through the blood and creates a new "colony" of cancer cells a distance from the original colony. Squamous Cell Carcinoma, melanomas, sarcomas and uterine cancer have all been identified by ICRF researchers as spreading this way.
Quotes from Four Women Against Cancer by Dr. Alan Cantwell, M.D.:
“In 1890 the distinguished pathologist William Russell (1852-1940) first reported "cancer parasites" in cancer tissue that was specially stained with carbol fuchsin, a red dye. The "parasite" was found inside and outside the cells. The smallest forms were barely visible microscopically; and the largest parasites were as large as red blood cells. Russell also found "parasites" in tuberculosis, syphilis and skin ulcers.” Pages 53-54
“More importantly, the Dillers showed that cancer germs [i.e. microbes] were able to gain entrance not only into the [non-cancerous] cell (intra-cellular), but also into the nucleus of the cell. This intra-nuclear invasion meant that cancer microbes could gain access to the genes contained within the nucleus itself”.Page 47
(The Dillers were members of the Virginia Livingston, M.D. research team)
Cancer treatments that cure cancer by killing microbes inside cancer cells
Killing the microbe(s) inside cancer cells is the ideal way to deal with cancer. If we can get a microbe-killing “substance“ inside the cancer cell . . .
– It is much easier to kill microbes than to destroy cancer cells
– There is no dead cancer cell debris to overload the immune system. Since they are converted back to normal; however, there are still dead microbes and their mycotoxic waste for the immune system to eliminate from the body.
Microbiologist Dr. Royal Rife (in 1930's) had a 100% cure rate for cancer. He utilized electromedicine with at least two frequencies:
1. A “killer” wave. To vibrate the cancer microbe to death at its resonant frequency
2. A “Carrier” wave. To carry the the “killer”wave through the cell membrane and into the cell
The FDA shut Rife down when he refused to sell his technology to the American Medical Association, since he knew they would bury his work.
– The Rife machines have now been replicated. Today, Rife's two machine types have been replicated and improved upon in the "HIGH RF FREQUENCY GENERATOR" family of instruments, to provide gentle electromedicine that sweeps through chosen frequencies. Although not cheap, these devices are readily available on the internet for ~$2300 or ~$4700 including shipping, depending on the power of the amplifier you choose.
For more information on these machines:
– Each of the 16 shapes and sizes of the cancer microbe identified by Gaston Naessons(see above) has a different "Mortal Oscillatory Rate" (MOR). This means they have a different frequency at which they vibrate/resonate until they explode and die.
Author John Boik identifies a dozen substances which have been shown in vitro to be able to revert cancer cells into normal cells (he calls it "differentiation"). All of these substances are anti-microbial.
DMSO can be used in or on the body as a carrier for killer substances. DMSO it is able to penetrate cell membranes
Some antimicrobial substances used in cancer therapies. Include hydrogen Peroxide, sodium bicarbonate (carried by maple syrup), cesium chloride (alkaline cesium carried by DMSO), turmeric (seen to kill H. Pylori)
Vitamins C and D3 are antimicrobial. Known to act against cancer (Vitamin C produces hydrogen peroxide);
Cancer industry knows that fungi are involved in cancer. Ergosterol (named from the common grain and corn fungi, Ergot) is a necessary component of fungal cell membranes. Since about 1927, the mechanism of toxic chemotherapy drugs to cure cancer has been to block ergosterol or otherwise kill fungi. For further discussion on the fungal theory of cancer:
– Smoking causes fungal infections. This as a result of drawing air through a tube containing fungal spores and toxins; tobacco contains fungal residue, spores and fumonisin (mycotoxin produced by the Fusarium family of molds, which is also found in corn, wheat and other grains).
Cells may become cancerous when carcinogenic conditions weaken cell walls allowing microbes to get inside of normal cells
A strongly evidenced theory is that cancer is caused by microbial invasion of cells as a result of weakened cell walls damaged by carcinogens in the body. A microbe is thus able to get inside a healthy cell and cause its aerobic mitochondrial energy production to be put “out of order” i.e. the cell is now a cancer cell.
– Internal tissue damage can allow microbes an in-road. More than 90% of all cancers start in tissue. Ron Gdanski's model has shown how a tear in tissue creates a small pool of blood. This pool of blood becomes infested with microbes, particularly fungi. These fungi weaken the cell membranes of the cells surrounding the pool of blood and are able to enter into the cell, thus causing cancer. His book, "CANCER: Cause, Cure and Cover-up", gives a large body of evidence from several sources to support his model theory. Following are some examples of substances/conditions that can cause tissue damage:
✔ An overly acidic diet. Allows microbes to change form, proliferate and become more aggressive. Acidity can irritate and wear down cell walls.
✔ Leaky gut syndrome. Allows unprocessed foods to get into the blood stream and act as irritants;
✔ Numerous toxic chemicals / radiation /stress cause oxidative stress (i.e, oxidants overwhelm antioxidants) E.g. heavy metals, pesticides /herbicides, cleaning chemicals, chlorinated/fluoridated water, harmful electromagnetic radiation and stress cause excessive numbers of tissue-damaging "free radicals"when there are insufficient antioxidants present.
✔ Some parasites can cause cancer. Some parasite larvae can burrow into colon walls, for example, causing injury and infection.
Possible chain of events to create a cancer cell
(1) Due to a weakened/damaged cell membrane. Caused by a carcinogen (e.g. toxins, free radicals) and/or other reasons (e.g. lack of essential fats), a microbe is able to enter inside a normal cell
(2) Once inside, the invading microbe intercepts the glucose coming into the cell (most microbes eat glucose)
(3) The cancer microbe excretes protein toxins (mycotoxins/hormones)
(4) Extremely acidic microbial toxins make the inside of the cell highly acidic - the longer a cell is cancerous, generally the more acidic it becomes;
(5) Mitochondrial energy production plummets – Since microbes are consuming most of the glucose. (Mitochondrial fuel source for making ATP energy is pyruvate, derived anaerobically from glucose in the cell cytoplasm);
(6) Signals are sent to the INSULIN receptors and glucose receptors on the cell membranes to bring in more glucose;
(7) About 15 times more glucose enters the cell - but most glucose is intercepted by the microbe (which may be multiplying);
(8) Limitations in receptor activity mean mitochondria still can't get enough glucose / pyruvate
(9) Cell officially becomes Anaerobic = Cancerous
(10) Microbe alters/damages cell DNA. Causes uncontrolled cellular multiplication
Supporting Evidence for Microbes inside Cancer Cells
A special kind of pleomorphic microbe has been identified as the cause of cancer. Dr. Royal Rife did numerous experiments injecting a cancer virus into a healthy mouse, which caused cancer in the mouse. His “Rife Machine", designed to kill microbes by vibrating them to death at their inherent, unique frequency, cured many cancer patients, until the U.S. government authorities shut him down.
Molds SEEN breaking through cell membrane. Dr. Robert O. Young, PhD, has watched aggressive molds force their way through the cell membrane of normal cells through a live-blood dark-field microscope.
Microbes came out of tumor cells in culture. Dr. Tamara Lebedewa cut off parts of a tumor and put it in a highly nutritious, sterile culture. Within several days she noticed three-tailed amoeba (trichomonads) swimming in the culture. i.e. microbes from inside tumor cells
Several types of cancer are associated with microbes. it has been known since the early 1950's that viruses could remove and incorporate genes and genetic material in cells. The main viruses associated with human cancers are human papillomavirus (HPV), hepatitis B and C virus, Epstein-Barr virus, and human T-lymphotropic virus.
– Leukemia (some fungal infection cases are actually misdiagnosed as leukemia), squamous cell carcinoma, melanoma. Tobacco is notorious for its high fungal content, and is possibly involved in lung cancer.
– Cervical cancer. 90 are associated with HPV virus
Scheffner M et al. The E6 oncoprotein encoded by human papillommavirus types 16 and 18 promotes the degradation of p53. 1990Cell 63: 1129-1136
– Kaposi's sarcoma (a type of skin cancer). Associated with Human herpes virus-8
Chang Y, Cesarman E, Pessin MS, Lee F, Culpepper J, Knowles DM, Moore PS.Science. Identification of herpesvirus-like DNA sequences in AIDS-associated Kaposi's sarcoma. 1994 Dec 16;266(5192):1865-9
– Burkitt's Lymphoma (type of Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma) and Nasopharyngeal carcinoma. Associated with Epstein Barr virus (EPB).
Cancer cells may be reverted into normal cells (as verified by numerous cancer researchers over the past 70 years). Aerobic energy production can sometimes be restored by about a dozen known natural substances. E.g. DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide)
Books: Four Women Against Cancer and The Cancer Microbe: The Hidden Killer in Cancer, AIDS, and Other Immune Diseases, by Dr. Alan Cantwell, MD:.
Cesium chloride kills cancer cells. One therapy utilizes cesium chloride to raise pH in cancer cell by accumulating the cesium inside cancer cells. Cesium chloride is also known to kill microbes. Thus, when a cancer patient receives enough cesium chloride to easily kill the microbes inside the cancer cells, but not enough to kill the cell, one might think that the cancer cells would revert to normal. However, cesium left in the cell also blocks glucose from entering the cell leading to lower ATP production and the cell's death.
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|