1-2-3 CANCER PLAN
1-2-3 PLAN: (2) Eliminate Cancer Cells - STAGE IV / ADVANCED
CESIUM CHLORIDE / DMSO PROTOCOL
This protocol stops even FAST-GROWING /LATE STAGE CANCER.
Originated by Dr. A. Keith Brewer, PhD., the CESIUM CHLORIDE/DMSO PROTOCOL is a powerful and fast-acting, high pH/ alkaline therapy cancer treatment against most cancers
Who can use the CESIUM CHLORIDE / DMSO PROTOCOL?
Study reports an impressive 50% recovery of various cancers in 50 patients (considered terminal) treated over a 3 year period with cesium therapy. i.e. cancer of unknown primary, breast, colon, prostate, pancreas, lung, liver, lymphoma, ewing sarcoma of the pelvis and adeno-cancer of the gallbladder, by utilizing cesium therapy. A consistent finding in these patients was the disappearance of pain within the initial 3 days of treatment. Sartori HE, Cesium therapy in cancer patients (1984). Pharmacol Biochem Behav. 21 Suppl 1:11-3 PubMed.
Supplies a fair chance of survival for:
✔ Those with any stage of most cancers. Even benefitting irreversible end-stage cancer patients
✔ Those who have had extensive mainstream treatments. E.g. chemotherapy or radiation
✔ Those with fast-growing, high-fatility, metastasized cancers. Best treatment for bone cancer, unless another cancer takes precedence
✔ Can be used by those on feeding tubes or being fed by I.V.
✔ Can NOT be used for GI tract cancers, where inflammation / swelling could cause obstruction. However, for other inflammatory situations, which could cause such as a fluid blockage (e.g. bile flow to the pancreas, blood flow to the brain or congestion in the lung), there are ways to control the inflammatory reaction by pacing the treatment and providing extra anti-inflammatory measures, in addition to the DMSO, which itself is a strong anti-inflammatory substance. See: Cesium chloride treatment can cause inflammation/swelling" below.
CESIUM CHLORIDE / DMSO PROTOCOL quickly alkalizes inside cancer cells
The cesium chloride therapy works by getting highly alkaline cesium inside highly acidic cancer cells. This neutralizes the intracellular acidity leading to the cell's demise. Mass spectograph and isotope studies in the late 1970's showed that tumor cells have a preference for uptaking the alkaline minerals potassium, rubidium and especially cesium. The cancer cell ferments large amounts of glucose to produce energy and lactic acid. Glucose transport into the cell depends on potassium.
Sartori HE, Cesium therapy in cancer patients, Pharmacol Biochem Behav, 1984;21 Suppl 1:11-3 PubMed
For more details, see:
One common effect of cesium therapy is that patients report loss of pain within 1-3 days of initiating therapy
Cesium chloride treatment can cause inflammation/swelling
Treatment makes cancer cells "sick", which mobilizes the immune system to deal with them, thus causing inflammation. Be aware that temporary inflammation of tumors in some organs could cause fluid blockages e.g. blocking bile flow in the pancreas, or blood flow in the brain
DMSO and additional products can keep inflammation under control, however:
- With brain cancer. It is advisable to begin therapy with a lower-than-normal dose;
- With cancer in the digestive tract (including throat) or with other digestive tract obstruction. Inflammation could be dangerous and it is advisable not to use cesium chloride treatment.
CESIUM CHLORIDE / DMSO PROTOCOL utilizes pharmaceutical grade DMSO
However, pregnant women, women who may be pregnant, women who may become pregnant, or women who are breast-feeding, should not use DMSO
- DMSO (Dimethyl Sulfoxide, a by-product of the wood pulping industry) enables cesium to more easily enter cancer cells. If applying cesium transdermally, cesium needs to be combined with DMSO and rubbed into skin to transport cesium through the skin into the body, and then through the cancer cell membranes and into cells. If cesium is taken orally, DMSO can either be rubbed into skin or also taken orally to aid cesium's entry into cancer cells; when DMSO is applied transdermally, skin must be clean and bare and allowed to dry before washing it off. It is important that you read up on this useful substance, which must be handled with due diligence:
- DMSO is a strong anti-inflammatory substance. This is an important property to have present when using cesium as a cancer therapy, which produces inflammation as the immune system deals with dying cancer cells;
How to Apply CESIUM CHLORIDE/ DMSO PROTOCOL
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|